• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Do you remember Craig Titus?

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I saw Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan a few years before they where sent to prison. He was a guest poser at my gym’s bodybuilding show. He and Kelly did a presentation/q&a the night before the show. All seemed well from the outside looking in.
If you don’t know the story it’s pretty interesting.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NiuOUhAtB5U

Oh yeah, coke as pre workout!!! What a tragedy, Kelly was released from prison a couple of years ago.

Edit: When I said “my gym,” I was referring to the gym I was a member of. I was only about 18 at the time.

He used to come in to the Gold's off Flamingo in las vegas before he got arrested. He was always covered from head to toe, sometimes even having a hood on his head.
Never said much to anyone, but was friendly enough. Never saw him shake any hands or be cool to anyone, lol.

He was big on the scene and in the Mags when I was younger. Always into with someone.
Sucker-punching someone in a gym, etc.
Went to prison before the murder stuff for drug-dealing stuff.
Just a head-case that took it to the extreme..

Back