• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Michael Jackson kicks ass

AR-15

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I don’t know how to load a video here but did anyone else see the video of the Michael Jackson impersonator working over and joking out some heckler in Vegas. Dude took his time and got him with a bulldog choke. Kinda. Lol Still funny to see.

Last edited:
That’s awesome. He didn’t even strike. This why you should never underestimate anybody.

Looks like a mixture of drugs and mild retardation.

I don’t know what the green shirt guys problem is.

walking around dressed up like another millionaire pedophile isn’t cool tho. Just sayin’ Billie Jean might not be his love but he was prolly his toy at one point. Puts new meaning to that once great song tho, don’t it? Lol

what kinda DB picks on aa MJ impersonator, you reap what you sow and sometimes its’ instant lol

Pedro and a drunk ..now thats fight😳

I don’t know I see right passed all the pedo shit (dudes just trying to make a living)and just enjoyed it for what it was. Some dude in a Michael Jackson suit working over some random drunk heckler. I still gotta give the wanna be super star credit. He knew what he wanted and stuck with it until he got it sorta. Don’t get me wrong it didn’t hurt the drunk dude had absolutely no idea how to fight but hey it takes all kinds to make the world go round I guess. He probably got exactly what he deserved.

Last edited:
He better be glad he didn't get in to it with an Elvis impersonator, he would of had a blue suede shoe up his ass

Yeah Elvis liked them young too from what I hear. That’s the jab selfmademonster was getting at… lol

jackson and Presley had some good tunes…. Both were creeps. I got a couple Jackson tracks on my iPod but dude was still a kid toucher. Took “home alone” and made it into a horror movie..

both are probably still alive molesting baby aliens at Area 51… haha

I'm Not a praying man.
But oh lord please never let me get beat up by someone dressed like Michael. Jackson in public.

I'm Not a praying man.
But oh lord please never let me get beat up by someone dressed like Michael. Jackson in public.

Hee..hee...ain't ever gonna live it down

Finally a Vegas street performance worth watching, well that and the Nuns with tape on their titties on Fremont

Back