• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Urine Drug Test

Ironpaco

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have a drug test tomorrow for work , I been cruising at 250mg test E and I was wondering will it cause it to come out positive

[FONT=&quot]A pre-employment drug test is used to determine if a prospective hire uses illicit substances or abuses prescription medication. It may also be used for employees who are returning to work after an injury or absence, at which time it may be referred to as a pre-placement drug test. It is common for employers to require a job candidate to complete a pre-employment drug test, and a job offer may be contingent upon the applicant’s ability to pass. These drug tests typically screen for the use of the following illegal drugs (but can test for others if needed):[/FONT]

• Methamphetamines (meth, speed, crank, ecstasy)
  • THC (cannabinoids, marijuana, hash)
  • Cocaine (coke, crack)
  • Opiates (heroin, opium, codeine, morphine)
  • Phencyclidine (PCP, angel dust)

Very rarely will they test for AS

Yeah I can’t remember what the standard test is called but it’s crazy expensive for a regular company to have done. The only time I’ve ever heard of anyone being tested was in the military and that was only because there was a supposed roid rage incident and apparently the guy was jacked and beat the shit out of an officer. Something like that anyway. Your GTG bro unless your hot for one of the drugs 01dragonslayer was kind enough to point out.

No. I had to take hair and urine test for the place I work and I have been on every ped you could think of and it don't show up. They are looking for the street drugs. Just to add I predict that they will soon test for kratom. The last drug policy I signed at the facility I worked at had it listed as a banned substance but didn't list it as one of the drugs that was tested.

I use to get tested approximately 3 to 5 times a year. Both urine and blood. The list of banned substances is literally a fucking joke anymore. I use to have to sit there and read EVERY ingredient in everything I took. Especially supplements.

No. I had to take hair and urine test for the place I work and I have been on every ped you could think of and it don't show up. They are looking for the street drugs. Just to add I predict that they will soon test for kratom. The last drug policy I signed at the facility I worked at had it listed as a banned substance but didn't list it as one of the drugs that was tested.

That sucks. They definitely *can* test for kratom, so it's something to be aware of. I really don't know how they can logically justify hiring/firing based on a substance that is legal in MOST states.

Yeah I agree about the kratom or anything legal for that matter, I just thought I would mention what I read.

[FONT=&quot]A pre-employment drug test is used to determine if a prospective hire uses illicit substances or abuses prescription medication. It may also be used for employees who are returning to work after an injury or absence, at which time it may be referred to as a pre-placement drug test. It is common for employers to require a job candidate to complete a pre-employment drug test, and a job offer may be contingent upon the applicant’s ability to pass. These drug tests typically screen for the use of the following illegal drugs (but can test for others if needed):[/FONT]

• Methamphetamines (meth, speed, crank, ecstasy)
  • THC (cannabinoids, marijuana, hash)
  • Cocaine (coke, crack)
  • Opiates (heroin, opium, codeine, morphine)
  • Phencyclidine (PCP, angel dust)

Very rarely will they test for AS

I like what Dragon Slayer said along with AR-15.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks to everyone that responded, you guys ease my mind I was over here getting nervous

Back