• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Could COVID vaccine death count be 400,000 ??

Rot-Iron66

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
[h=1]Columbia study: True U.S. COVID vaccine death count is 400,000[/h]=====

https://www.wnd.com/2021/12/4968311/

However, HHS also notes that VAERS is a "passive" system of reporting, and it "receives reports for only a small fraction of actual adverse events." Many health care workers have disclosed they are instructed by their superiors not to report to VAERS any harm caused by COVID vaccines.

An old buddy from high-school is the funeral director for a local well-known parlor.

He said there are record numbers this year (in a huge way) in deaths that are "sudden death" or "died unexpectedly" compared to any other time in his 35 year work history in the industry.
Previously healthy people, age 40-60 range, just dropping dead.
And I see it in our local paper, at least 3-4 a day that say "died unexpectedly". Govt and Big-Pharma are killing people. Good luck to those of you who took the poison.
Hopefully no buyers remorse in your near future...

I don’t know that I believe this crap just like I don’t believe the amount of people who have died from Covid .has the amount of people that are dying gone up are are they just listing anyone that dies who is vaccinated and possible vaccine related?

3 people died from the swine flu vax and they pulled it. Three. So you have to ask yourself why any number higher than that is suddenly acceptable by today's standards.

VAERS is now almost completely worthless. 1-10% reporting at best (by their own admission, rules, and standards). And when the covid vax death rate got to 60,000 they manually "rolled back" the numbers...based on nothing. Just to "roll it back" to make it seem "less intimidating" for people to get the vaccine. That's right...they openly admitted to lying, just to make people have a warm and fuzzy and keep getting jabbed. WAKE UP PEOPLE!

giphy.gif

I’m sure it’s been said in here but Betty White took the booster jab 3 days before she passed. One report said she died peacefully in her sleep another report said her assistant was by her side when her last word was “Allen” all reports denied it was from the jab. THEY KILLED BETTY

I’m sure it’s been said in here but Betty White took the booster jab 3 days before she passed. One report said she died peacefully in her sleep another report said her assistant was by her side when her last word was “Allen” all reports denied it was from the jab. THEY KILLED BETTY
Lol nothing to do with being 99 years old .

Who the fuck is Allen?

I miss watching the golden girls with my grandma. Loved that show!

Attachments

• image_2022-01-08_114058.png
    image_2022-01-08_114058.png
    312 KB · Views: 14
Back