• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blends??

Capthowdy87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone here ever use any blended oils with like test deca mast or any combo like that. I was thinking about giving it a go with GC blends . They have some nice stuff plus I definitely would not mind only having to draw from 1 bottle and the fact that I can shoot less oil with a smaller needle more frequently. I don’t like having to use a sword to shoot .

Anyone here ever use any blended oils with like test deca mast or any combo like that. I was thinking about giving it a go with GC blends . They have some nice stuff plus I definitely would not mind only having to draw from 1 bottle and the fact that I can shoot less oil with a smaller needle more frequently. I don’t like having to use a sword to shoot .

I use blended oils frequently for the benefit you mention. One of my favorite blends is the GC TPP/NPP/Mast P blend. I also have a blend from another source that's 200mg Test E/200mg Deca which I pin with the GC blend. So I'll do 1cc of the GC blend with 1/2cc of the other blend Sun/Tues/Thurs. Works out to 300mg Deca, 300mg Test E, 300mg NPP, 300mg TPP, and 300mg Mast P per week. Nice gains, pumps, and joints. I can even throw in an oral here and there.

I use blended oils frequently for the benefit you mention. One of my favorite blends is the GC TPP/NPP/Mast P blend. I also have a blend from another source that's 200mg Test E/200mg Deca which I pin with the GC blend. So I'll do 1cc of the GC blend with 1/2cc of the other blend Sun/Tues/Thurs. Works out to 300mg Deca, 300mg Test E, 300mg NPP, 300mg TPP, and 300mg Mast P per week. Nice gains, pumps, and joints. I can even throw in an oral here and there.

Nice seems to be working well for you. I was always skeptical about buying them before I guess bc I’m old school. I like that pin schedule. That’s a hell of a lot less oil to have to shoot at once .

Last edited:
Nice seems to be working well for you. I was always skeptical about buying them before I guess bc I’m old school. I like that pin schedule. That’s a hell of a lot less oil to have to shoot at once .
I am using that blend right now npp/tppMast prop , only a week in so really can say anything other than you won’t need a sword to pin it with . I am using 25g and 1.25 ml goes pretty good fast . I have used other blends with tren instead of npp and they were on point so no reason to think this one will be different.

It all comes down to the chef..
Is he trustworthy..?? Will the dose be as advertised..?? Will he be around tomorrow..??

All Yes..with Church

Awesome ! I’ll definitely be giving these a try. Very interesting. Thanks for all the feed back!

It’s all about if you can trust your source...which I would with GC.

GCs products are absolute fire there is no question… whether it a blend, liquid, or single compound vial, you get what you paid for (and a little more) period.

Loved their tren/mast blend and at 150mgs a ml I was using way less oil then buying them separately.

I wish they would make a tren e/ mast E blend tho

GCs products are absolute fire there is no question… whether it a blend, liquid, or single compound vial, you get what you paid for (and a little more) period.

Loved their tren/mast blend and at 150mgs a ml I was using way less oil then buying them separately.

I wish they would make a tren e/ mast E blend tho

Awesome bro ! That’s what I like to hear. Yea I’m feeling like buying the stuff separate is kind of a waste of you can find good blends . I’m definitely getting some asap .

IML Gear Cream!
Awesome bro ! That’s what I like to hear. Yea I’m feeling like buying the stuff separate is kind of a waste of you can find good blends . I’m definitely getting some asap .

Hell ya man I’m glad you made the 500 (I’m assuming you did)… doubt you’ll ever look elsewhere now that you’re in the club

Hell ya man I’m glad you made the 500 (I’m assuming you did)… doubt you’ll ever look elsewhere now that you’re in the club

Yes I made 500 a few weeks back . I’m glad they have that as a rule tho . I think it’s a great idea .

Back