• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Inconsistent Crashing

Daniel11

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have several vials of Mast E from same batch. Some of them crash some don’t? 250mg/ml MCT oil.

Thoughts?

Add bb reheat and filter . Sounds like the temp wasn't hold long enough , not enough bb and not stired enough . Probably a combination of all three .

and storage temps…..

All bb isn't equal just like other things as well .

Sounds like it was a stirring issue maybe. Since some vials are just fine. Leads me to believe there is more compound in some then others.

Sounds like it was a stirring issue maybe. Since some vials are just fine. Leads me to believe there is more compound in some then others.
Unlikely. To have some with more than others within the same “batch” would be ridiculously labor intensive to save a few bucks. Not without the possibility I suppose since guys make bogus testosterone….as cheap as that compound is.

I have had decent sized batches of cyp where 30% crashed. But that’s cyp, which is weird anyway.

Yeah. Brew was close to 300/ml. So could be that I just pushed the envelope too far.

Yeah. Brew was close to 300/ml. So could be that I just pushed the envelope too far.

Exactly, needs to be @ 200mg or she will crash, unless you use some super solvent like EO or Guaicoil.

Back