• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Grüezi 😉

Swiss-Berserker

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everyone.
I am 42 years old and come from Switzerland.
I apologize in advance for my bad English.
I have been doing strength training for 21 years now (a mixture of maximum strength, speed, strength endurance and cross training). This is because i have mainly been running MMA,
Luta Livre and Muay Thai for 23 years.
My competition times are long gone and meanwhile i am a coach. I have also had experience with steroids for a long time.
I just never consumed large quantities because this is completely unfavorable in martial arts because of the pump. I am already looking forward to interesting discussions here in the forum. 💪

Welcome to ASF! This is a great place to share what you know and learn what you don’t.

Welcome brother. Your english is very good by the way!

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other www.puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Welcome to the forum!

Back