• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Newbie question.

Xantavier

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys I started working out again like 4 months ago, after years of slacking. I am 39 6'3 265 down from 280. I put on some beginner gains but I calculate my body fat is around 33-35%. A gym bud recommended clenbuterol and test C 500 a week, I was wondering if that would be a decent start for me. My first goal is to drop the fat while trying to hold on to my gains or maybe make some more.

Honestly wouldn’t even consider a cycle at that bodyfat %. You need to get on a good routine first and lose as much as you can before you turn to gear.

Do NOT use clen to lose weight when you have that much to lose. Might as well use coke or meth and enjoy yourself if your goal is to kill your heart. Clen is only appropriate if you're getting ready to step on stage or in front of the camera. And long term use is definitely NOT appropriate.

Test at 500mg ew is a typical beginner cycle. 12-16wks. Make sure you have an AI, PCT, or any other things you might need on hand. At 39 you may be heading to lifelong trt though. Cycling in 40's is questionable. For that fact...go get your natural test level checked and see where you are at. Just getting on prescribed TRT can make a HUGE difference over trying to run a cycle. Let your trt plateau a year or more down the road and THEN think about running a cycle.

Thanks for the quick reply, what do you think about Clen? Will that help shed some pounds?

Agree with Multi^^^

No gear yet. Start eating healthier, training 4-5 times a week and cardio everyday. That fat will come right off. Use the gear to push you to the next level, not to start out.

Many thanks yall! I will keep at it natural, I been training 5x a week and doing cardio 2 to 3 times a week post workout. You guys are right trading health for faster results is not worth it. I am getting blood done soon so will request a my test checked, I guess it's not too high since my libido is kinda shit but I know being overweight doesn't help. What kind of doctor do you guys recommend seeing for TRT? I am in the US.

Many thanks yall! I will keep at it natural, I been training 5x a week and doing cardio 2 to 3 times a week post workout. You guys are right trading health for faster results is not worth it. I am getting blood done soon so will request a my test checked, I guess it's not too high since my libido is kinda shit but I know being overweight doesn't help. What kind of doctor do you guys recommend seeing for TRT? I am in the US.

Urologist...preferably male and not too young or too old. One that can appreciate the boat you are in. TRT clinics are overpriced and insurance typically won't cover them. Primary care docs are a joke when it comes to trt.

You can shed a ton of weight and gain some
muscle by eating ((most important thing you need to do)) and a workout routine.

God... I miss Miami..

Spend sometime getting back into it nice and slow..eating better and some solid work..First
There is no magic bullet..if there was I would have found it by NOW..

Multi's advice is solid. Get blood work and go from there, otherwise your fighting blind. Health should always come first, no one here has any idea what condition you are in or what imbalances/needs you have. When I started I had very high body fat and trained/ ate better etc with minimal results and once I got my hormones in check (thyroid, adrenals etc), not just testosterone, it was a whole nother world.

Agreed. Defintely get everything in check first! Then start dieting and excercising. By doing those two things right you will shed some pounds. You can come back to the clen route once you’ve done those things.

Good luck!

Back