• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Gov. Abbott Starts Construction Of Texas Border Wall

IML Gear Cream!
All right.
This is boring now.

Of course we have enough money.
But Idiot PROMISED Mexico would be paying for it.

Was already paid for so why would ur party just waste the money already spent ?
We know why !!! Then Joe can't get his kids in and his son can't get his coke lamao !!

Trying to talk with you is like trying to talk to idiot Biden supporters during the election.

Q: "What policies of Biden do you support?"

A: Orange man bad

Q: Ok. I would like to know if you will support his intent to increase corporate income tax? Potential shutdown of domestic supply business (no longer potential)? Potential shutdown of border policies (no longer potential)? etc etc

A: Orange man bad.

Q: Is the sky blue?

You can bury your head in Trumps ass for the next four (twenty four?) years if you like but that doesn't help current events. You can't say you don't see the painfully obvious shit happening in this disaster of a USA right now. Inflation is sky rocketing Supply chain is a mess. Food is jumping exponentially in price... and our administration has the balls to come out and say it's because of corporate greed. Border is a fucking mess. We all know how bad orange man is but he doesn't have a fucking one thing to do with a damn thing happening right now.

Therapy. Babe.

Bwhaha

Was already paid for so why would ur party just waste the money already spent ?
We know why !!! Then Joe can't get his kids in and his son can't get his coke lamao !!

gotta keep an opening for hunter to go back forth bwhaha

All right.
This is boring now.

Right because all you do it troll hoping to get a rise out of people by posting stupid Trump shit.

Go play with your little Asian boyfriend's 2" penis and let the grownups talk here.

Was hoping he go play in traffic.

Don’t waste your time trying to make sense or educate this fool.

It’s a waste of your time.

Everyone writes well thought out positions, facts, etc.

Doesn’t matter. Libertards have to learn on there own.

Wake up one day rock bottom. See their lives worse off. Less money. No quality of life. Crime everywhere.

Then maybe, just maybe, they have an “ah ha” moment.

But he barely reads what is written before he is quickly typing away his own point of view.

Nothing will sink in. He can’t be helped.

Of course we have enough money.
But Idiot PROMISED Mexico would be paying for it.

Someone's got severe TDS, LOL...

Gee, No politician ever failed w/ a promise before, none have ever lied.. LOL (Tool).

Minor stuff. What's important is it was getting done. With all the savings we had everywhere else w/ Orange-Man, who cares about paying for our own safety.
Now with Pant-Shitter Joe, border is a disaster, never worse. TX doing its best on its own and showing what dumb-kvnts libturdz truly are.

Glad Trump occupies your thoughts 24x7, must be frustrating to be that stupid/brainless...

Gee, No politician ever failed w/ a promise before, none have ever lied.. LOL (Tool).

There we go!
FINALLY one of u admitted you were lied to.
That's the first step babe...good for u.
U just made uncle kil proud!

- - - Updated - - -

I think you're giving him too much credit.

Kilsong is dumber than a San Francisco shit on the sidewalk lit on fire

Huh??
Maybe ur right.. Cuz I don't get the joke at all.
Hellllllp
Meeeeeeeee

Trying to talk with you is like trying to talk to idiot Biden supporters during the election.

Q: "What policies of Biden do you support?"

A: Orange man bad

Q: Ok. I would like to know if you will support his intent to increase corporate income tax? Potential shutdown of domestic supply business (no longer potential)? Potential shutdown of border policies (no longer potential)? etc etc

Q: Is the sky blue?

You can bury your head in Trumps ass for the next four (twenty four?) years if you like but that doesn't help current events. You can't say you don't see the painfully obvious shit happening in this disaster of a USA right now. Inflation is sky rocketing Supply chain is a mess. Food is jumping exponentially in price... and our administration has the balls to come out and say it's because of corporate greed. Border is a fucking mess. We all know how bad orange man is but he doesn't have a fucking one thing to do with a damn thing happening right now.

Therapy. Babe.
Me: Dude hasn't been president for damn near a year. Why are you still talking about him?
Sister-in-law: Because of his policies.
Me: What policies in particular?
SiL: His policies against my people. (homo's)
Me; Which ones? he didn't change anything in your life.
SiL: Well, he separated families and locked up children.
Me: But that was Obama's policy. He just continued it.
SiL: Well I don't care. He was doing it at the time. That's what matters.
Me: But Biden is still doing it now.
SiL: Well....uh....whatever! I would have voted for Donald Duck if it meant getting him out of the office!

And there you have it. That is the mentality that got us where we are at.

Get Shredded!
Libturds, especially the ones who don't know what sex they are, or are supposed to be, have the most messed up brain chemistry in history.
Mental illness.

The LMNOP Libturdz... Wires are very crossed.

And Mexico was paying for the wall. Actually the people of Mexico. When Trump was in office many of the trade agreements like NAFTA were ignored. In fact, imports from the USA were taxed heavier than scheduled because the USA was increasing tariffs, apparently to pay for the wall.
I imported a piece of equipment and instead of the 20% or so for commercial equipment, I paid over 60% duty when it was already across the border, even though I was quoted the scheduled duty prior to shipping across the border. That really hurt even though I have the money and can afford it. Imagine the normal broke ass Mexican getting in this predicament.

So money for the wall was being collected in a roundabout way from Mexico. The same way that citizens of the USA pay thousands of dollars to collect a couple grand in Trump Change and Biden Bucks. "Free money" they said....

And.....the Governor is a cripple?!?! Where are all the lefties and their identity politics rooting for the guy? Maybe if he just claimed "native" and sucked a few dicks while calling himself "GovernorX"?

Back