• ๐Ÿ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • ๐ŸฉบMuscle Gelzยฎ HUMANOGENยฎ - Powered by Ibutamorenยฎ Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)๐Ÿฅ

BLM supports crime and division

Epic retardz who support this stuff, especially the White Lib-Cucks...

Oh cmon man these dumb ass fuck tards are all followers and brain dead ....either they're black people who believe systemic racism is real or angry gay /lesbian people ...so when politicians or terrorist groups make promises to turn over control to them they like stupid dumb fucks fall for it time and time again!!! Mean while the rest of America and Americans suffer and the whole country goes to shit and we all have to pay for....same old soup just reheated

BLM has brought in literally billions of $ and not one penny has gone to helping black communities.

And that's not right..rather sad..

Maybe kilsong can show us some "Google facts" of where the billons have gone.

BLM is also standing behind Jussie Smollett. lol

BLM has brought in literally billions of $ and not one penny has gone to helping black communities.

But yet black people are backing them and doin exactly what they want, not only that blacks are still allowing BLM to talk for them lmao ....and yet they count other peoples money! Cmon now wake up fools!!

You simple bitches are just mad Trump extorted so much money from his uneducated base in the form of campaign contributions.
Dont you all feel pretty fucken stupid giving a BILLIONAIRE your hard earned money?

You simple bitches are just mad Trump extorted so much money from his uneducated base in the form of campaign contributions.
Dont you all feel pretty fucken stupid giving a BILLIONAIRE your hard earned money?

Dude.... it's been a while now, you gotta let go of Trump. Perhaps therapy would help. Maybe just start with a shrink but shock therapy might be needed in a case as far along as yours seems to be. Recovery will be a long tough road but I think you can do it

Dude.... it's been a while now, you gotta let go of Trump. Perhaps therapy would help. Maybe just start with a shrink but shock therapy might be needed in a case as far along as yours seems to be. Recovery will be a long tough road but I think you can do it

Thanks for the vote of confidence!
I'll consider therapy when the PRO Trump morons here stop posting about him.
Him... And how bad Biden is
See how that works?
Trump Derrangment Syndrome works both ways.
Count the anti Dem, pro Trump threads right here on the first page.
I didn't start them.
I dont even frequent most of them because it's gotten old.
I respond to certain threads that have potential.
Most don't.
Unless of course I start it.
If you read what's posted right under my name, you too would see I'm simply the mutha fucken MOST LOVED GAY GUY ON ASFยฉ

Get it?
Got it?
Good.

^This.

Maybe kilsong can show us some "Google facts" of where the billons have gone.

BLM is also standing behind Jussie Smollett. lol

You know what Brother...we may not or ever see eye to eye..But
I still respect you and try very hard to see your point-of-view..ans that's All it takes to find Common ground and start a Positive change..

Count the anti Dem, pro Trump threads right here on the first page.

I see two with his name even in it, one you started. Anti Biden, anti vax, anti Dem, anti "X" is not pro Trump but that's where you tend to go immediately man. The thread you started isn't even about a political issue yet you tied to Trump immediately!!! Who gives a fuck about any loose political ties (of the fucked up parent) when a fucked up kid shoots kids... and none of them were even bearded, you need to do your research better :) This thread is about an arguably criminal organization, yet you had to interject 'TRUMP!!" into it.

Therapy man, it's the only hope

Last edited:
I see two with his name even in it, one you started. Anti Biden, anti vax, anti Dem, anti "X" is not pro Trump but that's where you tend to go immediately man. The thread you started isn't even about a political issue yet you tied to Trump immediately!!! Who gives a fuck about any loose political ties (of the fucked up parent) when a fucked up kid shoots kids... and none of them were even bearded, you need to do your research better :) This thread is about an arguably criminal organization, yet you had to interject 'TRUMP!!" into it.

Therapy man, it's the only hope

Yeah what he said kilsong now what ๐Ÿ˜...therapy my feathery gay friend!!

You know what Brother...we may not or ever see eye to eye..But
I still respect you and try very hard to see your point-of-view..ans that's All it takes to find Common ground and start a Positive change..

Whoa... Hang on one cotton picking second here...
Where did this Zion guy come from?
How is it possible to have more than one SANE, RATIONAL, REAL AMERICAN on this board.
If more of u people thought like Zion, this country would be better off.
Thank you kind sir.

At least some black folks admit to their racism, its pretty normal to not like folks based on whatever reason one may have.
Fake word too "racism". :rolleyes:

"Stop the Hate" makes as much sense as "Stop the Love" would make. Normal human emotion...

Attachments

• blm-racist.JPG
    blm-racist.JPG
    118.7 KB · Views: 33
I'm black.
My best friend is white and my boyfriend is Asian.
No racism here.
Rot... Where's your boyfriend from?

I'm black.
No racism here.

Wait, wait, wait....it's ok for blacks to claim a white friend? Why doesn't that work when it's the other way around?

PS
Asians barely qualify as a "boyfriend". Thailand...where the most beautiful women are all men.

No idea what that even means.
And FYI... My boyfriend is fucking hot hot hot.
We turn heads when we go out..
Im 6'4..about 270..
He's 5'3 about 120 and fucking PRETTY.

I'm black.
No racism here.

So if a white guy has a black friend that means they're not racist?

Get Shredded!
So if a white guy has a black friend that means they're not racist?

I dunno... I would suspect no, it does not.
And I'll quatifify that with the story of a Vegas white supremacist named Connor Climo.
When this was going on, the news Interviewed a black guy who said they were "good friends" and how he doesn't know how this piece of shit hid the other side of his life.
U live here Admin.. u may remeber the story.
https://historica.fandom.com/wiki/Conor_Climo

Im 6'4..about 270..

So your boyfriend is "pretty" ? Go up in the photo gallery sub and you will see lots of "pretty" humans ...fuckin oxymoron I dont get it with gays ...one is suppose male and the other is suppose to be female, but both insist on taking on all the characteristics of a girl? Why? Cant gays men just be that "gay"? Totally backwards and stupid ....gay men dont need high pitched fake girls voice nor walk like a female or behave as such....I guess if a gay man was just that without all the fluff it would be boring ?....call me crazy idk

Most gay guys prefer overly masculine manly men
. I don't and never have.
I like feminine guys.
Everybody's got a type.

no idea what that even means.
And fyi... My boyfriend is fucking hot hot hot.
Im 6'4..about 270..
He's 5'3 about 120 and fucking pretty.

tmi.

Awww.. What's the matter snowflake?
Dont be jelly I can get em young and tight without paying for it.

The reason you are turning heads is exactly what you said, you are a 6' 4" 270lb black guy with a 5' 3" 120lb Asian boy. lol

I neglected to mention we're both particularly good looking individuals.
Meet me in Green Valley some day and you too will see.
I love the looks we get in the gym by the females.
I know they're thinking "what a waste".
Haha!

The reason you are turning heads is exactly what you said, you are a 6' 4" 270lb black guy with a 5' 3" 120lb Asian boy. lol

Now isn't that a sight ....lurd have mercy๐Ÿ˜ณ

I neglected to mention we're both particularly good looking individuals.

Maybe so but I can assure you that is not why people are looking. lol

Im 6'4..about 270..

Hopefully you dont skewer him with your foot-long...

Back