• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Sale starts Monday. Ends 12/23. See below.

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is the process guys. No list is handled via pm.

To request a list, please email one of the following:
hockey48@protonmail.com
or
recondog@tutanota.com

If you have a proton email then send your request to the proton email...same with the tutanota.

Please do not send a list request using an unsecured email...it will not get answered...get yourself a proton or tutanota email.

If you are brand new to the forum with under 500 posts, GC will not process your order. There are very few exceptions to this rule.

If you are a previous customer, you are good.

Last edited:
Updated list comes out monday then, correct?

excited-wow.gif

Curious about this as well. I didn't want to bother you with another list if it's a percentage sale because I know exactly what I want to order. And thank you for the sale.

It all makes sense now. Thank you.

or you can request now.

Updated list comes out monday then, correct?

excited-wow.gif

- - - Updated - - -

request info whenever bro

Curious about this as well. I didn't want to bother you with another list if it's a percentage sale because I know exactly what I want to order. And thank you for the sale.

Got my sale list!

Now just have to make my own list

hockey48@protonmail.com
or
recondog@tutanota.com

If you have a proton email then send your request to the proton email...same with the tutanota.

Please do not send a list request using an unsecured email...it will not get answered...get yourself a proton or tutanota email.

If you are brand new to the forum with under 500 posts, GC will not process your order. There are very few exceptions to this rule.

hockey48@protonmail.com
or
recondog@tutanota.com

[h=2]Sale starts Monday. Ends 12/23. See below.[/h]

hockey48@protonmail.com
or
recondog@tutanota.com

Back