• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Post workout Leg Picture/cycle questions

WetStuffRedStuff

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
1967338c889627e38563e926faf6fa5b.jpg

First of all, legs have been a weak point of mine and I’ve had knee issues off an on for the last few years and I’ve really had to take it easy on training legs hard but I feel like over the last 6 months my legs have been finally filling back out….

Anyway, I have about 3 weeks left on my cruise (300mg test) and starting January I’ll
begin my new cycle.

I’m running NPP for the first time, are you guys fans of NPP or not?

I have caber on hand, has prolactin been an issue for you guys when running NPP, as much as say like with Tren? I have a good deal of experience with Tren and I’ve never really had prolactin issues….

Also, I’ll be running Masteron with this cycle which I have a bunch of experience with too, however, running NPP and MAST together, is that going to be a problem?

I’m sure I’ll think of other questions. Thanks guys.

Looking pumped , big. I’d say yes and no about Npp. Dose related and person. I use the P5P or 20% L-dopa(helps sleep too), then .25-.5 twice weekly if not working . Don’t wanna Lactate....ever

Max

Cool man thank you. I’ve heard NPP is a “dryer” than DECA, any truth to that?

Yes sir , one thing (IME) , I don’t hold as much water like Deca, but I don’t get the good joint effects on Npp . But my joint-anti inflammatory supplement regimen helps a ton. I like them both , kinds like people enjoy Test C/ test P mixed

Love NPP. I’m sure you will too! Legs are looking good bub!!

Nice wheels . I love me some NPP!

Thanks man, it’s amazing what a good pump and good lighting will do.

I’m looking forward to the NPP. To be honest, this run will be my first real deal bulk since I started running gear. I’ve always run low(ish) doses of things (test Tren mast) and never really stuck with a good surplus of calories for a good length of time.

I’m really hoping to blow up on this cycle

Back