• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Increlex, high blood sugar and Hgh gut

cujo200231

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I was running a ton of serostim for years. Obviously it made my blood sugar out of control. I discontinued gh and added in jardiance and metformin and berberine. I read that increlex (igf1) can help insulin resistance since it lowers blood sugar, but some say it makes the gut worse. Opinions?

Hey guys, I was running a ton of serostim for years. Obviously it made my blood sugar out of control. I discontinued gh and added in jardiance and metformin and berberine. I read that increlex (igf1) can help insulin resistance since it lowers blood sugar, but some say it makes the gut worse. Opinions?
Igf1 will crash your blood sugar with higher doses but it does nothing to help rectify the insulin resistance the issue.

Honestly it sounds like you’ve just abused the hell out of your body way too much. From what you’ve posted you’re taking amounts of stuff that a super heavy would use. You need to drop everything except maybe if you’re on trt and go see an endo before you turn yourself into a diabetic if you haven’t already.
Im not trying to insult you at all. I just don’t want to see someone permanently fuck themselves up.

Honestly it sounds like you’ve just abused the hell out of your body way too much. From what you’ve posted you’re taking amounts of stuff that a super heavy would use. You need to drop everything except maybe if you’re on trt and go see an endo before you turn yourself into a diabetic if you haven’t already.
Im not trying to insult you at all. I just don’t want to see someone permanently fuck themselves up.

Thanks. That’s what I’ll do. All my blood work came back fine, ekg fine but doesn’t mean damage is done. I got a sonogram and my organs are normal. It was weird when I was sick with covid, I obviously lost a ton of weight but my stomach was flat as a board

Brother I've also been following your post and got to say...it is time to take a break..get labs done,check all health markers and just TRT for at least 6 months..Why 6..??..to see if any real damage has been done..

It's a choice of looking good now or living a healthy long life..I will tell you this....If I did what you've done for as long,I'd be in deep do-do..and I pray you're not..

Also,if you continue at this rate....it will not end well..
Please take heed to what your Brothers are telling you...Please

- - - Updated - - -

More pills is the wrong direction

Back