• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

7th cycle Test Tren

Marisol1973

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
And now for my next cycle I would like to return to the classisc. Perhaps the most famous classics in whole the world of AAS....

Planing for my 7th cycle and finaly I wanna try Tren. A cut cycle.

PSLs Gold combo Test Cyp + Tren E (400+300 wk)
PSLs oral Gold combo Winy+Anavar,
Proviron
Masteron E
Ai
Caber on hand

Provi and Mast to minimise Tren sides.
What would you say "normal" dosage would be for Provi and Mast E?

What are you running proviron and mast? The proviron won’t do anything that the mast doesn’t do. I’ve also never noticed either reducing any negative sides from tren

While you can run provi and mast together (many have done so, including me) , most choose one or the other. 400 mg/weekly of Mast-E would be a good addition and a typical minimal dosage. Newer folks can probably get by with 200-300 for the first time running it. Perhaps save the Provi for cruising after or another blast in place of Mast to mix it up.

I haven't ran Tren in 15+ years ... not sure if TrenA vs TrenE would be better for a first try at it. On one hand, Ace is out of your system quicker if the sides are too much, but do believe the general consensus is that Ace has a bit more sides than Enanthate.

With Enanthate (or Ace), titration may be a good bet here to slowly increase until the sides appear, then stop increasing or back off a bit.

I run the masterpm at 600 per week. Also, IMO running tren GW is a must. It will help you tremendously with cardio.

Tren is a tricky Bastard...
Finding the right ratio of Test to Tren is the hunt..That being said..
I'd start really low and bump every 2 wks till you find that SweetSpot..and that's with just Test and Tren only..

Reason behind my.o2
Not if but When shit goes sideways..You will have no doubt what's causing it....
Once you've ran both a few wks..and no problems or terrible sides..then add..I just believe that would lessen the confusion..
Also,you need to know Tren will treat you alone 1st...
Just a thought..

Great! Got you guys. Will start ofcourse with lower Tren dose and slightly go up until sides, I'll manage. Masteron on 400 and Provi on 50. Was using lots of compounds like Test, Deca, TBol, Winy, Anadrol, DHB, ... and lucky for me even on higher dosages sides were minimal. So lets try with Tren this time. Be smart, respect AAS, don't get cocky, right?

Tren is a health marker Killer..
Need you monitor everything..BP..RBC..and if you're over 40 or 45... it's very taxing..

I prefer less compounds and run the ones with little to no sides..

Great! Got you guys. Will start ofcourse with lower Tren dose and slightly go up until sides, I'll manage. Masteron on 400 and Provi on 50. Was using lots of compounds like Test, Deca, TBol, Winy, Anadrol, DHB, ... and lucky for me even on higher dosages sides were minimal. So lets try with Tren this time. Be smart, respect AAS, don't get cocky, right?
Absolutely. Remember with tren a little goes a long way. Adding just 200mg a week can make a bug difference

Back