• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

LARGE DRUG SMUGGLING BUSTS OF COCA-COLA- Covid Blamed . Countries-LEGALIZATION/Decriminali

maxmuscle1

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
25th February, 2021:
German, Belgian, and Dutch authorities working in concert completed what they are calling Europe’s largest cocaine seizure and one of the largest individual seizures in the world. In total, 25 tons of the narcotics were seized at the ports in Hamburg and Antwerp with the Dutch authorities reporting a value of more than $700 million while the German authorities estimated the ultimate street value could have been as high as $4 billion.(lol, of course one says $700mil and the other country says $4billion!). 50,000lbs of Shit! OML!

Authorities have recently reported that the pandemic is causing drug smugglers to become more brazen in their methods. They have also been sending larger individual shipments via multiple ports in order to deal with the disruption to global trade during the pandemic.

Dutch customs had become suspicious of the shipment and flagged it for investigation. The European custom authorities performed an extensive risk analysis altering the German port authorities regarding three containers bound for Hamburg. The containers had been loaded on an unidentified ship in Paraguay traveling to Tangier and Rotterdam before being landed in Hamburg.

German customs inspectors examined the shipment which reached Hamburg on February 12. The examination of the containers found they were loaded with 1,728 cans of putty used in construction to fill holes and smooth cracks in a wall. Testing the tins, the German authorities said “clear irregularities were found in three containers.” Opening the individual cans, they discovered eight packets of cocaine hidden in each of the canisters below a layer of the putty. In total 17.6 tons of cocaine were seized from the three shipping containers.

Another Small Bust Last Night @ 9pm !! : Sept 28, 2021
~USCG Intercepts 250-Kilo Cocaine Shipment off Dominican Republic ~

The Coast Guard Cutter Reef Shark recently delivered two smugglers and 250 kilos of cocaine to Coast Guard Base San Juan after an interdiction of a go-fast boat off Puerto Rico.

During a patrol on Wednesday, a U.S. Customs and Border Protection aircraft spotted a suspected go-fast vessel at a position about 145 nautical miles south of the Dominican Republic, and Coast Guard watchstanders in Sector San Juan diverted the cutter Kathleen Moore to carry out an interdiction. Using the cutter’s small boat, the crew of the Kathleen Moore intercepted the 25-foot vessel and found two men and 10 bales of suspected contraband onboard. The cargo tested positive for cocaine(I am sure if they did a purity test; it would come back at less than 60%)!

The two suspected smugglers are Dominican Republic nationals, and they have been were charged with possession with intent to distribute cocaine. The drugs have an estimated wholesale value of about $7.5 million dollars.
After the cocaine was seized, it was transported to San Juan, PR and unloaded from the 87ft Reef Shark Vessel at the pier. (Well, I wonder how many kilos made it to the pier...!? most likely 225+ lol. 10% loss of powder can be caused by: weight of containers, moisture that suddenly quick dried, and officer error. Who’s gonna miss a lousy 25kg kidding.

**This may explain some extra seizures, delays, and loss of your legal supplements, clothes, hygiene/medical products out of China. 25 tons of Snow is no joke! Of course China has zero to do with being a port or involved as it all comes from *Bolivia/*Peru/Colombia, but in the larger case, it started out off a cargo ship out of Paraguay! I found this story looking for properties in Uruguay . Such a nice Country and very forward thinking, good medical care, incredible beef/meats.....and OMG! The females are like here; a complete diverse look! Reds/Blondes/Brunettes/Exotic mixed heritage: *Uruguay are primarily (about 88%) white and of European origin, mostly Spanish and Italian(friggin hot AF!; a small percentage is descended from Portuguese, English, and other Europeans. Mestizos (those of mixed white and Amerindian lineage) represent 8% of the population, and mulattoes and blacks about 4%. I saw a thread made about if you planned on moving to another country for part or most of the year. Population is only about 3.4mil . I was lucky enough to travel and stay there for 3 weeks and fell in love! I liked AUS/IRE/ and Portugal too, but I cannot explain how advance and forward thinking this country is - beyond all the benefits of buying a Residence-tax-med costs, beautiful cites/beaches and (I was completely unaware: *Uruguay has never criminalized personal possession of drugs, and a 1974 law allowed judges to determine whether a given case of possession was personal or commercial. They have drug decriminalization(decriminalization of the possession (or in some cases even distribution) of drugs would redirect the focus of any given law enforcement system to put more effort into arresting criminals instead of citizens who have been previously criminalized for the mere possession of drugs). They, (Uruguay)also were the first country in the entire world to Legalize Marijuana for Recreational use(state-sold @ about 20 pharmacies and grow your own). Imagine, they decided this in 2012! It became law 31 July 2013. •In 2001, Portugal decriminalized all drugs for personal use and •HIV infection rates dropped from 104.2 new cases per million in 2000 to 4.2 cases per million in 2015. •Rather than incarcerating those in possession, they are referred to a treatment program by a regional panel composed of social workers, medical professionals, and drug experts. •This also decreases the amount of money the government spends fighting a war on drugs and money spent keeping drug users incarcerated.
• USA, In 2020, Oregon decriminalized the possession of all drugs, the law past 100% and went into effect Feb, 2021(same month of the Coke bust in Europe). I am checking out Punte Del Este beach area by capital, Montevideo! My family has been looking for a Large Beach House/Retreat in other countries; just to have for anyone who wants to move down or visit for part of the year. LETS Go! I am checking out the gym/fitness scene down there! Most of us work for ourselves and can do it mobile. I definitely am not moving permanently, but I am pushing for Uruguay! I don’t have a lot of “say” in the matter but, I do have a massive influence on decision making (past & present). The drug thing has nothing to do with it! We have all traveled a lot, and we all got down to Portugal/Ireland/ or Uruguay.

Max
giphy.gif

#weathergirls#hott

25th February, 2021:
German, Belgian, and Dutch authorities working in concert completed what they are calling Europe’s largest cocaine seizure and one of the largest individual seizures in the world. In total, 25 tons of the narcotics were seized at the ports in Hamburg and Antwerp with the Dutch authorities reporting a value of more than $700 million while the German authorities estimated the ultimate street value could have been as high as $4 billion.(lol, of course one says $700mil and the other country says $4billion!). 50,000lbs of Shit! OML!

Authorities have recently reported that the pandemic is causing drug smugglers to become more brazen in their methods. They have also been sending larger individual shipments via multiple ports in order to deal with the disruption to global trade during the pandemic.

Dutch customs had become suspicious of the shipment and flagged it for investigation. The European custom authorities performed an extensive risk analysis altering the German port authorities regarding three containers bound for Hamburg. The containers had been loaded on an unidentified ship in Paraguay traveling to Tangier and Rotterdam before being landed in Hamburg.

German customs inspectors examined the shipment which reached Hamburg on February 12. The examination of the containers found they were loaded with 1,728 cans of putty used in construction to fill holes and smooth cracks in a wall. Testing the tins, the German authorities said “clear irregularities were found in three containers.” Opening the individual cans, they discovered eight packets of cocaine hidden in each of the canisters below a layer of the putty. In total 17.6 tons of cocaine were seized from the three shipping containers.

Another Small Bust Last Night @ 9pm !! : Sept 28, 2021
~USCG Intercepts 250-Kilo Cocaine Shipment off Dominican Republic ~

The Coast Guard Cutter Reef Shark recently delivered two smugglers and 250 kilos of cocaine to Coast Guard Base San Juan after an interdiction of a go-fast boat off Puerto Rico.

During a patrol on Wednesday, a U.S. Customs and Border Protection aircraft spotted a suspected go-fast vessel at a position about 145 nautical miles south of the Dominican Republic, and Coast Guard watchstanders in Sector San Juan diverted the cutter Kathleen Moore to carry out an interdiction. Using the cutter’s small boat, the crew of the Kathleen Moore intercepted the 25-foot vessel and found two men and 10 bales of suspected contraband onboard. The cargo tested positive for cocaine(I am sure if they did a purity test; it would come back at less than 60%)!

The two suspected smugglers are Dominican Republic nationals, and they have been were charged with possession with intent to distribute cocaine. The drugs have an estimated wholesale value of about $7.5 million dollars.
After the cocaine was seized, it was transported to San Juan, PR and unloaded from the 87ft Reef Shark Vessel at the pier. (Well, I wonder how many kilos made it to the pier...!? most likely 225+ lol. 10% loss of powder can be caused by: weight of containers, moisture that suddenly quick dried, and officer error. Who’s gonna miss a lousy 25kg kidding.

**This may explain some extra seizures, delays, and loss of your legal supplements, clothes, hygiene/medical products out of China. 25 tons of Snow is no joke! Of course China has zero to do with being a port or involved as it all comes from *Bolivia/*Peru/Colombia, but in the larger case, it started out off a cargo ship out of Paraguay! I found this story looking for properties in Uruguay . Such a nice Country and very forward thinking, good medical care, incredible beef/meats.....and OMG! The females are like here; a complete diverse look! Reds/Blondes/Brunettes/Exotic mixed heritage: *Uruguay are primarily (about 88%) white and of European origin, mostly Spanish and Italian(friggin hot AF!; a small percentage is descended from Portuguese, English, and other Europeans. Mestizos (those of mixed white and Amerindian lineage) represent 8% of the population, and mulattoes and blacks about 4%. I saw a thread made about if you planned on moving to another country for part or most of the year. Population is only about 3.4mil . I was lucky enough to travel and stay there for 3 weeks and fell in love! I liked AUS/IRE/ and Portugal too, but I cannot explain how advance and forward thinking this country is - beyond all the benefits of buying a Residence-tax-med costs, beautiful cites/beaches and (I was completely unaware: *Uruguay has never criminalized personal possession of drugs, and a 1974 law allowed judges to determine whether a given case of possession was personal or commercial. They have drug decriminalization(decriminalization of the possession (or in some cases even distribution) of drugs would redirect the focus of any given law enforcement system to put more effort into arresting criminals instead of citizens who have been previously criminalized for the mere possession of drugs). They, (Uruguay)also were the first country in the entire world to Legalize Marijuana for Recreational use(state-sold @ about 20 pharmacies and grow your own). Imagine, they decided this in 2012! It became law 31 July 2013. •In 2001, Portugal decriminalized all drugs for personal use and •HIV infection rates dropped from 104.2 new cases per million in 2000 to 4.2 cases per million in 2015. •Rather than incarcerating those in possession, they are referred to a treatment program by a regional panel composed of social workers, medical professionals, and drug experts. •This also decreases the amount of money the government spends fighting a war on drugs and money spent keeping drug users incarcerated.
• USA, In 2020, Oregon decriminalized the possession of all drugs, the law past 100% and went into effect Feb, 2021(same month of the Coke bust in Europe). I am checking out Punte Del Este beach area by capital, Montevideo! My family has been looking for a Large Beach House/Retreat in other countries; just to have for anyone who wants to move down or visit for part of the year. LETS Go! I am checking out the gym/fitness scene down there! Most of us work for ourselves and can do it mobile. I definitely am not moving permanently, but I am pushing for Uruguay! I don’t have a lot of “say” in the matter but, I do have a massive influence on decision making (past & present). The drug thing has nothing to do with it! We have all traveled a lot, and we all got down to Portugal/Ireland/ or Uruguay.

Max
giphy.gif

#weathergirls#hott

Man i would love to travel around with you, your very fortunate to be able to go the places you have been and im sooo jelly bro

Man i would love to travel around with you, your very fortunate to be able to go the places you have been and im sooo jelly bro

I try to get travel buddies! Either other workers/friends/online friends/family/my girl. I enjoy time to myself as well. You will go when or if you want to. I grew up all over the map! Lots of reasons but, it helped me become who I am. I get jealous to come to the USA! after moving on a long job contract overseas. It reminds me how much I love the USA. But..those are great 2nd home or family vacation spots ! If I couldn’t be here, I’d be there!

Max

Back