• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Annual football 🏈 pick em contest 🏈!! Only at psl!

One person to go. Waiting on one guy then I can post up everyone's pics.

Hoping they forget.... maybe that's too savage. But can't help it.

That is not savage!! It’s all about getting to the top. How you get there isn’t as important!! That being said let’s hope he’s near the top!

T3qp9nD.png

Last edited:
I struggled back and forth with the 49ers cowboys game for days. My gut says the 49ers but my brain said the cowboys. Time will tell

I struggled back and forth with the 49ers cowboys game for days. My gut says the 49ers but my brain said the cowboys. Time will tell

Me too

Actually surprised how many took the 49ers.

Thought I would be the only one.

Was really thinking about taking the raiders. But decided against it… they are not consistent.

When they are “on” though they are hard to beat.

Get Shredded!
Me too

Actually surprised how many took the 49ers.

Thought I would be the only one.

Was really thinking about taking the raiders. But decided against it… they are not consistent.

When they are “on” though they are hard to beat.

Was definitely a real struggle.. if the Raiders can pressure and constantly get in Burrows face they have a chance. I think they blew their wad last week making it into the playoffs. Then again I could be totally wrong..

LA-AZ was my struggle. I honestly think kyler is going to go off but my heart is w Stafford

Kyler has played awful down the stretch. Without Hopkins playing as well I think they don't have much of a chance. McVey will or should put Stafford in great positions to succeed. I'm pulling for Stafford to finally win a playoff game..

Kyler has played awful down the stretch. Without Hopkins playing as well I think they don't have much of a chance. McVey will or should put Stafford in great positions to succeed. I'm pulling for Stafford to finally win a playoff game..

I think the rams and their fans got their wake up call last weekend. Pathetic performance by the team and their fans. That seemed like a game in San Fran not LA. It really demonstrates that LA shouldn’t have one team let alone 2.

Hopefully they both show up this weekend.

Cinn 10-3 Raiders
End of 1st Qtr

​Cinn 13-6 Raiders

Raiders keep dropping passes.

​Cin 20-13 Raiders

Last touchdown for the Bengals should not have counted.
On a Good note they are only one score back after a turnover that resulted in points and non catches from their receivers

These officials are horrible..

Bengals 23-13 Raiders

So what did you guys think of this game.

N.E vs Buffalo
Who is gonna win and why.

Wow holy hell great play. Buffalo 7-0 N.E
Lets go Buffalo. I think buffalo will win 27-20

Last edited:
This game may be a blowout!!!
Buffalo 20-0 N.E

Last edited:
Buffalo 27-0 N.E. This game is so done

Buffalo 27-3 N.E
Halftime

Back