• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Welcome to the Natty Plateau

Nerdandertall

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What's up guys, welcome to natty purgatory. I'm strongly considering going into boosted territory, but I figured I'd document my progress or lack thereof in the meantime, and see what a different hormonal profile can really do. Will post daily diet and morning physique update when able to.

July 22nd, 2021

Woke up at 190lbs. No training today, and ate pretty light keeping carbs low. 2500 kcal.

Welcome

Max
Following

Natty plateau? You don’t know how to eat or train, you’re tiny. You shouldn’t waste money on drugs

Drop all those silly cable-exercises.
Heavy Barbell work w/ a few accessories. Eat over "maintenance"...

That isnt natty plateau, its a planning/mental plateau.

Drop all those silly cable-exercises.
Heavy Barbell work w/ a few accessories. Eat over "maintenance"...

That isnt natty plateau, its a planning/mental plateau.

Unfortunately several injuries from football / jiu jitsu left me with pretty wrecked shoulders. I PRed a BB overhead press years ago with like 185, but I would snap my shit up now if I tried heavy overhead press or bench. Flares up really easily.

The way I look at it, if you're going to be lean everyone has something of a natural cap. UFC fighters for instance, have a natural weight and going far above that has serious diminishing returns. I've gone up in weight before, to 190s and even 200s, but when I get soft and when I cut back down I always come back to the 180s. Is it plausible that with Test levels at like 500 naturally that a lean185-190 is the top, or can every 6'1 guy get to a lean 200 or 210?

I do appreciate the input and advice! Oss

Woke up at 189

Incline DB Press
15@65s in 273 it may seem weird to not track is in sets, but I just count total reps for time. So this one was broken up into 6@65,3x3@65
15@55s in 508

Seated OH DB Press
15@45s even this left shoulder crunchy
15@35s

One Leg Ext
15@125
One Leg Curl
15@125

Rear Cable Lateral Raise Low to High 15@25/15
Rear Cable Lateral Raise High to Low 15@25/15
Rear Delt Pec Dec 15@50/30 in 308 total

Back