• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

🥜

M0nstar

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey it’s me again I know you’re all probably think I’m Nuts lol but no pun. No seriously though I know you don’t think I’m crazy this is all good for all of us but I have a question...

Why is it when on either injectable testosterone or EQ now it seems like I get blue balls ( or whatever the medical term for it is )more often when I’m aroused and don’t ejaculate as often? Like why is that a thing on gear does it have something to do with the extra blood flow or what ? It’s like when I get aroused and erect all day my balls ache and bother me but then once I blow my load it slowly goes away within an hour or so but it doesn’t happen every day it’s only if I let it build up because I like to save it and build it up for whTever girl is going to swallow my load

Last edited:
I don’t know man, your sex hormones are through the the fucking roof, what do you thinks gonna happen?

I don’t know man, your sex hormones are through the the fucking roof, what do you thinks gonna happen?

Yea, this pretty much.
When cycling, sometimes my libido gets too high, becomes annoying. Other guys have reported new or unusual sexual fantasies when running compounds........don't be surprised with anomalous sexual side effects when on gear. There's no real road map.

Last edited:
Back