• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Searching for sources

Obscured78

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
To all the noobs. Remember to do your own research before deciding which lab you’re gonna inject into your bodies. Reps will always give you biased reviews. Not all labs are good to go. They can be one minute and be bad the next. Not every sponsor is good to go. Sponsor just means they paid a fee to sponsor here, no more, no less. Remember to dig deep before injecting. Can’t trust a sales
rep in any profession, especially this one. Couple examples below:

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...-Hex-report-from-Lab4tox?highlight=Forged+PSL

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...sults-on-Praetorian-gear?highlight=Praetorian

Some of these threads get locked so basically they get buried and swept under the rug and hopefully forgotten by those that are aligned with these labs...

The point is, noobs, do thorough research so you know what exactly you’re about to inject into your bodies.
Safety first.
Safety is no accident.

Well, I am fairly new to this board so thanks for the info.
Just make sure you keep researching researching researching before settling on a source. If someone gives a good to go on a source find out if they have an agenda. Reps obviously have an agenda so you can’t take their word for it. Some mods do too especially the ones that are also reps; total conflict of interest in my opinion but that’s how this particular forum works. Find out if there are lab reports on a lab, hplc labs not blood work labs. Bloods only tell a very small portion of the big picture. If a lab doesn’t test their raws and/or finished products (preferably both) I wouldn’t use them. Again, not every source here is good, they just pay to be here and they have their shills giving them good reviews. Some are scammers. Some are selective scammers. Some sell underdosed gear. Some sell bunk gear. Some create fake lab reports. Do your homework. Visit other forums too for info.
Be careful..
Be safe..

Back