• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Was I wrong for getting mad? Part Two

LowTman

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Family coming over for Easter and my wife and me must go to two grocery stores to get specific items for her recipes. In front of Kroger, a woman is shopping from her car blocking traffic stopping and looking from her car at the plants. I am right behind her and other cars are honking that are behind me and she doesn't respond. The parking lot is packed and I am behind her. Finally, I honk at her but it is a quick short honk and she looks at me and turns into the lot and parks. Well, this woman must have watched me park, I am driving my BMW 650 and don't even notice her. Inside Kroger, she approaches us and starts saying something to me. Since I am with my wife, I just say mind your own business and we keep walking. She then tells me to enjoy my white privilege? I grew up Appalachian poor and am self made. I replied to her, "I am glad you noticed my privilege and that you know your position you fucking bitch" and walked away.

The wife, well, I am in the dog house. She is passive and feels the best way is to always walk away and anything else is wasted energy. She was embarrassed and said, "great, in our own community, your a real adult". I told her that I can't allow people like that get away with saying shit like that and get a free pass. I am so tired of hearing that privilege shit and that that type of thought continues to grow because nobody talks those people down. I sympathize for others for our history, but I don't see any plantations in our country anymore and my family didn't have one. People these days are in their situation because of their choices, not because of the choices made to their ancestors a 100 years ago.

To me, it is worth the dog house. Am I wrong?

LowT

You didn't overreact LowT I would have told that uppity bitch to go fuck herself.

She sought you out to have a confrontation. Well she got one...

You wife should always have your back. Right or wrong.

I question that...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No you weren’t wrong.

Geez, you guys are married to some delicate gentle women. I feel like I'm the one talking the wife down 90% of the time.

It's funny this chick accused you of being privileged, when that's exactly how she was acting by holding up traffic.

Women (wives specifically) can and will get happy in the same pants they got mad in. I've seen it.

Family coming over for Easter and my wife and me must go to two grocery stores to get specific items for her recipes. In front of Kroger, a woman is shopping from her car blocking traffic stopping and looking from her car at the plants. I am right behind her and other cars are honking that are behind me and she doesn't respond. The parking lot is packed and I am behind her. Finally, I honk at her but it is a quick short honk and she looks at me and turns into the lot and parks. Well, this woman must have watched me park, I am driving my BMW 650 and don't even notice her. Inside Kroger, she approaches us and starts saying something to me. Since I am with my wife, I just say mind your own business and we keep walking. She then tells me to enjoy my white privilege? I grew up Appalachian poor and am self made. I replied to her, "I am glad you noticed my privilege and that you know your position you fucking bitch" and walked away.

The wife, well, I am in the dog house. She is passive and feels the best way is to always walk away and anything else is wasted energy. She was embarrassed and said, "great, in our own community, your a real adult". I told her that I can't allow people like that get away with saying shit like that and get a free pass. I am so tired of hearing that privilege shit and that that type of thought continues to grow because nobody talks those people down. I sympathize for others for our history, but I don't see any plantations in our country anymore and my family didn't have one. People these days are in their situation because of their choices, not because of the choices made to their ancestors a 100 years ago.

LowT

I don’t think I’d have the balls to say that but I think it’s fuckin awesome that you did.

Bravo my man, bravo.

This attitude of "I had to teach him/her a lesson" or "I can't just let that disrespect slide" never leads to anything good in my experience. I'm just another moron at the end of the day, so don't take offense to anything I say, but I'd say in this situation, you let your emotions override your intellect which is the opposite of how a man should operate. I have an old spiritual adviser of sorts and every time I get on the phone with him nowadays the first thing he asks me is "teach any lessons out there lately?" in a very sarcastic way. He is one of the people that taught me the futility of having to respond to every little disrespectful thing people say or do. We aren't in prison and we don't get any kind of status for standing up for ourselves in that way out here in the world. I try my best to just laugh shit like that off but Im not batting a thousand I can tell you that.

IML Gear Cream!
This attitude of "I had to teach him/her a lesson" or "I can't just let that disrespect slide" never leads to anything good in my experience. I'm just another moron at the end of the day, so don't take offense to anything I say, but I'd say in this situation, you let your emotions override your intellect which is the opposite of how a man should operate. I have an old spiritual adviser of sorts and every time I get on the phone with him nowadays the first thing he asks me is "teach any lessons out there lately?" in a very sarcastic way. He is one of the people that taught me the futility of having to respond to every little disrespectful thing people say or do. We aren't in prison and we don't get any kind of status for standing up for ourselves in that way out here in the world. I try my best to just laugh shit like that off but Im not batting a thousand I can tell you that.

This is how I was brought up, and how men really should treat each other. Reminds me of one of my favorite Proverbs at Proverbs 15 verse 1 about a mild answer turning away rage and anger.

How horrible it would be for you to cower to a bully and an inconsiderate bitch!

As men we are not rabbits that run from everything but stand up for what's right. You did not insult her you told her the truth.

And for that you are in the doghouse?

Fuck your community if that is the way they think of you for having an opinion, fucking pussies.

I'll be dammed if I let some Karen come at me sideways, especially after I tried to difuse the situation by walking away. Maybe now she'll think twice about walking up on someone else

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me~Wesley Swolle

Hold on...was she even black?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Hmmmm. Well if it was a dude I’d of been all over him like a hot summer sweat but since it was a chic that disrespected you you only had two choices IMO. You could have killed her with kindness or just outwitted her with verbal insults. Sounds like you outwitted her with the verbal fuck you so IMO you did great. As far as all this kill her with kindness crap goes I get it but IMO it serves no purpose with assholes. I can see taking the high road with a child, a mentally challenged adult, elderly, or even someone that may not understand the situation but assholes just suck and need put in their place period.

Whatever you do! Do NOT apologize. I did and it got me no where. I’m still the asshole at home and I feel like a Tool for apologizing. Loose/loose imo.

Perfectly played Sir.

Says the guy who fought on the street constantly as a kid. Lmao

This is how I was brought up, and how men really should treat each other. Reminds me of one of my favorite Proverbs at Proverbs 15 verse 1 about a mild answer turning away rage and anger.

Once again you are embarrassing your wife, I think you may want to learn to bite your tongue when you are with her.

LowT

And the problem is what?

Once again you are embarrassing your wife, I think you may want to learn to bite your tongue when you are with her.
LowTman has done this before?

people who do shit like this woman did have never been put in check and keep pushing the boundaries, its hard not to get upset with people like this, try not to look at them as normal people but simple minded retards that need extra patience, they are the types that suck the life out of you in your daily life and leave less emotional space for those you need to care about

Oh my bad, it was AR-15.
I could see why you would think it was AR-15, he's a known bully, lmao

Last edited:
I down with you. When someone seeks you out and pushes a confrontation and continues after you try to walk away, they deserve a check. Being a Seattle three generation native I get the where are you from quite a bit when I am not “passive aggressive”. I always respond three generation Seattlite. Where the fuck you from?

I am all for manners class and social graces, sometimes ww have to check people.

My wife gets embarrassed at times as well.

people who do shit like this woman did have never been put in check and keep pushing the boundaries, its hard not to get upset with people like this, try not to look at them as normal people but simple minded retards that need extra patience, they are the types that suck the life out of you in your daily life and leave less emotional space for those you need to care about

What you mean is do not drag yourself down to the lowest common denominator?

Sometimes bitches just need put in line.

Attachments

• 32388625-E518-4F24-9AFA-CA831C676287.gif
    32388625-E518-4F24-9AFA-CA831C676287.gif
    1,015 KB · Views: 26
I would have definitely put her in her place, but I might not even had the chance, because my wife would have done it first. White privilege? Give me a fucking break.
And to the dudes that say turn your head, why do you think America is getting walked on now, because to many people turn their head.

Says the guy who fought on the street constantly as a kid. Lmao

😂😂😂....I know that sounds funny but I can honestly say I have never cussed anyone out in my life and only had it happen to me once, my last boss over 20 yrs ago and when I calmly but firmly told him what's up I realized I would have to be self employed the rest of my life😂. Anyone I put my hands on was straight old school one on one or group fighting never any weapons, but yeah I did pursue the desires incidental to youth and cause some pain to love ones for a few years

Back