• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

30% thc weed

IML Gear Cream!
The stuff they smoke now I can't smoke it just puts me to sleep. I want the happy laughing high of yesteryear .

My guy got me some about a month ago. We only vape it when we want to sleep lol. We vape nighty and when we first tried it we had a plan to have some sex. Yeah we passed out. Didn't think much of it and tried again the next night and boom we passed out again. So now we only use it when we just want to go to sleep. It's no joke.

For years I was a stoner. I’d wake and bake and smoke all day everyday. I had to quit about 13 years ago for work. I’ve always missed it. My wife and I went to San Diego this year for vacation, and I kept hearing about how good today’s stuff was so I thought I would try it and see. Wow it fucked me up. I was couch locked for hours and thought my boss who was 2000 miles away was going to walk through the door and fire me. It was crazy and needless to say when I retire I’ll be a head again. It was the sour diesel that I had. It’s still illegal where I’m from so being able to order it and have it delivered like you would a pizza was almost as good as actually smoking it.

Most of the time when you breed for just high THC and specific colors/flavors you lose a lot of the terpenes and other cannabinoids that add to the length and depth of the medication, also it tends to give more people anxiety.or just knocks them out. That's why old school strains and landrace strains back in the day when properly grown were so good and superior to MOST strains today. Out here in Nor Cal we have an abundance of all the latest strains Gelato's, Cookies etc but most growers only grow them because they are what's hot and sell, most are sick of them and consider them watered down.

I don’t know how you guys do it , I picked up some edibles and they say 600 mg thc on the pack and some have like 5-6 pieces and I can eat 2-3 at a time and feel really good on them. Well I got some Apple Jacks that say they are weaker but ate a tiny little section and had me so fucked uo I could hardly function for 8 hours . Guessing this stuff isn’t really regulated but damn .

Is anyone buying into this? I feel like they’re spiking the testing samples with keif. I can’t tell a difference at all from a 20% Shouldn’t we be getting 1/3 more stoned? I call horse shit. I think I read somewhere testing labs have been implicated in fuckery too.

The dispensary weed here in the Midwest seems weak. No 30% thc, more along the lines of 26% advertised. The bud looks great but I don’t know that the buzz from the expensive, high % gimmick weed is better than the some of the cheaper, lower %.
I call bullshit as well!

The problem is associating high THC with better quality, and stronger potentcy.

Is anyone buying into this? I feel like they’re spiking the testing samples with keif. I can’t tell a difference at all from a 20% Shouldn’t we be getting 1/3 more stoned? I call horse shit. I think I read somewhere testing labs have been implicated in fuckery too.

I've copped. The levels are real. You gotta get your hands on some moon rocks brother. That's a stoner heaven!!!

Since this thread won’t die…

literally tried everything in the dispensaries. Best quality stone is in the 20 percents and a little under imo. Anyhow, moved to TN for a business deal and am now having to have stuff shipped in. If anybody has a good site to refer, please PM me. So far so good but only cartridges. Maybe better because they don’t stink but I’d love to find a guy shipping qp’s

Get Shredded!

literally tried everything in the dispensaries. Best quality stone is in the 20 percents and a little under imo. Anyhow, moved to TN for a business deal and am now having to have stuff shipped in. If anybody has a good site to refer, please PM me. So far so good but only cartridges. Maybe better because they don’t stink but I’d love to find a guy shipping qp’s

PM ME. I got fellas putting waaaay more that quaps

Why don’t you just find someone local? Getting busted with trees in the mail is no fuckin joke.

It’s like 3-7 federal prison for a first time offender vs. a potential slap on the wrist getting busted local and depending on the laws where you’re at, you may not even get that.

Juice ain’t worth the squeeze IMHO.

Why don’t you just find someone local? Getting busted with trees in the mail is no fuckin joke.

It’s like 3-7 federal prison for a first time offender vs. a potential slap on the wrist getting busted local and depending on the laws where you’re at, you may not even get that.

Juice ain’t worth the squeeze IMHO.

I appreciate your word of caution, thank you. I wonder how much time I’d get for my gear stash too. Wes says more than a few vials and they treat you like a supplier. I believe it but still dabble. Maybe I’ll be that guy who was slick enough… maybe not.

You guys that can still get high are lucky. I’ve tried a couple of time over the years and I get uptight, nervous never was like that in my. 20’s

Live resin from the local MM disp has some clocked out at 80% THC and yes it really really fucks ya up on 1-2 tokes.

You guys that can still get high are lucky. I’ve tried a couple of time over the years and I get uptight, nervous never was like that in my. 20’s

People that get anxiety from weed is more than likely smoking a high THC Sativa.
High THC pure Indicas will put you in the couch and melt.

People that get anxiety from weed is more than likely smoking a high THC Sativa.
High THC pure Indicas will put you in the couch and melt.

I’m the opposite. Indicas are the ones that give me anxiety, exactly because they tend to couch melt you. It’s the lack of sociability and laziness that gives me the anxiety.

I can still function on Sativas.

Back