• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Liquid Diet

STTM

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
In the progress of getting my life back together, last step is the diet. Problem is, I work 12 hours a day, with a 1 hour commute. Or I am out of State working and living in a hotel room. To make things convenient, I am thinking about living off of mostly "shakes" with just 2 solid meals per day.

The shakes would consist of..

Muscle Egg (liquid egg whites), oats, and peanut butter

or

Whey, Gerber Rice, Unsweet Coconut Milk

Muscle Egg shakes would be consumed for breakfast and an in-between meal. Whey are Gerber will be consumed for pre and post workout.

The solid meals would be dining out. Have a solid meal for lunch, and then another solid meal after the post workout shake. These meals would be chipotle, or some other mexican cuisine that would have simple stuff like chicken, beans, rice, ect. Lots of options here really, but with the goal being clean food... no McDonalds or other fast food, high processed stuff.

What do you guys think?

Add in some spinach and blueberries,raspberries and black berries. A half banana too. Need more micro nutrients in there. Chia seeds are a
Good omega source too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This sounds like a good shake:

Would you throw fruit into the shake? Bananas or something? How important is taste with the shake?

Add in some spinach and blueberries,raspberries and black berries. A half banana too. Need more micro nutrients in there. Chia seeds are a
Good omega source too.

That's a great idea. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

This sounds like a good shake:

Would you throw fruit into the shake? Bananas or something? How important is taste with the shake?

A banana would be good. Taste is irrelevant.. it's just about getting in some good macros throughout the day that are easy.

I drink one every morning. Really helps with digestion and keeps you regular. I do

2 cups spinach
1 cup berry mix.
A banana
Milk
Scoop of isolate. Half scoop casein.

It’s tastes fucking great.

check out huel black product, huel.com it has probiotics and all kinds of vitimans and minerals with 40g of protein 17g of carbs and 17g of fat I believe, I drink the coffee caramel one for breakfast and it taste like a damn starbucks frapachino. I have gotten shredded drinking them

Thought you were talking about alcohol when I saw the title "liquid" diet. lol

Back