• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Its Dec 2020...what are we running these days??

200 mg Test E, 200 mg Mast E, and 3-4 iu GH
About to start the Test/Mast/NPP in a few weeks.

Been running just Test E at 200mg for last 8 weeks about.

Going to start up Tren A/Mast P at 100mg EOD for probably 8 weeks doing some recomp to prepare for vacation in March. Might add winny/var at some point.

Test not sure yet whether I’m keeping it at 200mg or increasing.

I will add I’ve used GC’s tren/mast mix before and absolutely loved it. Might need to pick up more

150mg test E weekly still. Once this pneumonia is gone it'll be 750 test cyp/400 deca/400 mast E weekly and 4iu GH daily for 12-16 weeks. All GC as usual except the GH of course

ATIPP 300mg/wk, EQ 600mg/wk, stenbolone 300mg/wk, SD 10mg a day. Started this morning, all GC. Oh and 2.5iu gh from IL

125mgs of test c once a week. My trt dose.

Just bumped up off trt to 500 test and 300 primo per week.

Test Cyp: 250/wk
Stenbolone: 300/wk
Anavar: 50/day

You like that Test/Deca/Mast blend huh??

Its really a nice trio.

150mg test E weekly still. Once this pneumonia is gone it'll be 750 test cyp/400 deca/400 mast E weekly and 4iu GH daily for 12-16 weeks. All GC as usual except the GH of course

That's a lot of MG'S with the Tren included.....you couldn't pay me a million bucks to run Tren that high anymore:(

soon to be ATIPP 600 mg, mast E 400 mg, proviron 50mg, GH 2-3ius, maybe tren E 400mg

- - - Updated - - -

That's a unique program....the Sten reminds me of a stronger Primo.

Test Cyp: 250/wk
Stenbolone: 300/wk
Anavar: 50/day

I'm bulking for the winter, so for me it's...

Test E: 1000mg/week
NPP: 600mg/week
Dbol: 25mg/day

not running anything at the moment but next month i'm going with test E 500mg, tren E 200mg a week & some anadrol@25mg a day.

Running the TPP,NPP,MastP blend at 1cc 3x week. A little sust thrown in as well. Loving it.

You like that Test/Deca/Mast blend huh??

Its really a nice trio.
Never actually done test/deca/mast, but I love the tpp/NPP/mast p. So I figure it's just longer ester of the same so it should be good

125 sust, 200 mast e, 25-50 mg provi
That sounds like a bad ass cruise right there. I hadn't thought of running the Mast higher with provi.

I'm not sure what I'm doing. Tired of being a pin cushion, so 250 in a slin pin and finishing up some d bol 25 mg ?

Get Shredded!
That sounds like a bad ass cruise right there. I hadn't thought of running the Mast higher with provi.

I'm not sure what I'm doing. Tired of being a pin cushion, so 250 in a slin pin and finishing up some d bol 25 mg ?

Same here man. What length pin are you using? I've always used 1" 25g but thinking about switching over to 25 or 27g 5/8"

Been off for 5 months. My longest drought in the past 7 years.

Monday I am starting

250mg test E or cyp (eod)
250mg eq (eod)

2 iu's gh am and 2 iu's pm

and a bunch of food.

cut down from 255lbs naty to 220lbs (got a little fat) indulged myself when covid first started since I have followed a meal plan for years.
time to put some good mass back on.

When you guys recomp, do you go up in weight or down ? I know bulk to cut works for everyone, but from natty to end of cycle, do you go up or down ? I'm a HARD GAINER, so I always need to go up in weight. It must be nice to just cut ?

Still just cruising on 225mg test. Was going to blast off when gyms reopened, well that lasted about 2-3 weeks then re-lockdown hit again.. this is the longest cruise ever and it blows. 8 months and counting..when will it end? I have no clue

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

I'm sorry bro but just hang on....when its time to hit the throttle, your body will soak up that nectar like a sponge.

Still just cruising on 225mg test. Was going to blast off when gyms reopened, well that lasted about 2-3 weeks then re-lockdown hit again.. this is the longest cruise ever and it blows. 8 months and counting..when will it end? I have no clue

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

GC’s sust tested tad bit high 👍🏼💪🏼 So 3 tics of test and 1 cc of Mast a week and life is smooth. No sides just chill...
Just for fun, added in a bit of Provirion and I may have a few new baby mamas next spring.

Back