• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Thanks Kyle Rittenhouse! The poor people of Portland.

I've been trying to avoid Politics here on ASF.... but I gotta say this was worth the watch. Fuck Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler! What a fucking pussy! Trump will put an end to this if he needs to. But I believe he is just waiting for the right time.... the election is fragile, and will outline the future of our country..... So I think he has played his cards correctly by letting the Democrats hang themselves. Everyone can see how useless these people are now. Even some Dems. are realizing that their party has went off the fucking deep end. Trump will win the election by a landslide. Then the shit will get real fucking real.....Lets go Patriots! Trump 2020

As much as I’d like to see him win I don’t think he will

That's not how it looks from my angle. Everyone I know is voting for my man Trump. I've only talked to one person that actually admitted that they were gonna vote for Sleepy Joe, but I surround myself with logical thinking people......so that probably explains that one :)

way more people support him now than 2016....I am talking people that were NEVER TRUMPERS and HATE HIM...friends of mine, family, even some I hate now admit what some of us saw coming....So lets hope for the best sir!

Trump will put an end to this if he needs to. But I believe he is just waiting for the right time.... the election is fragile, and will outline the future of our country..... So I think he has played his cards correctly by letting the Democrats hang themselves.

This is what I think as well, I believe once he is re-elected he will send in the troops and end it.

Ur seeing the tea leaves. Everyone I’ve talked to is voting for Biden. But I tend to associate with logical thinkers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything that liberals stand for is basically the opposite of logic. My favorite oxymoron is "Liberal Logic." My second favorite is "Woman Logic."

Everything that liberals stand for is basically the opposite of logic. My favorite oxymoron is "Liberal Logic." My second favorite is "Woman Logic."

So u hate liberals and women. Yeah, ur real enlightened.

So u hate liberals and women. Yeah, ur real enlightened.

Good one bro. There are very few things in this world I could say I hate. There are however things I dislike, and things I disagree with. One thing I greatly disagree with is making decisions based upon emotion rather than logic.....which pretty much seems to be the stance of liberals. Which is why I dislike most candidates on the liberal side.

Last edited:
He hates liberals and women?

I didn't see him say that..... Funny how we all see things differently.

That’s why we can never get along. One side sees brown, the other red and both sides believes they’re right.

That’s why we can never get along. One side sees brown, the other red and both sides believes they’re right.

Yeah. Especially when they're accused of things they didn't say or do just based on what you think they think.

Both sides.

Good one bro. There are very few things in this world I could say I hate. There are however things I dislike, and things I disagree with. One thing I greatly disagree with is making decisions based upon emotion rather than logic.....which pretty much seems to be the stance of liberals. Which is why I dislike most candidates on the liberal side.

Emotions run high on both sides, but yes liberals love animals, trees, the environment, etc and get rather emotional about those things. But conservatives love guns, confederate statues, and hate abortion and get very emotional about those things. But that emotion is what drives both sides to the polls.

Emotions run high on both sides, but yes liberals love animals, trees, the environment, etc and get rather emotional about those things. But conservatives love guns, confederate statues, and hate abortion and get very emotional about those things. But that emotion is what drives both sides to the polls.

You totally missed Montego’s point which proves BlakeJ’s “liberal logic” point more so. Thanks for the real time illustration!

So you make love to trees? hahaha! Splinter dick!!!

Serious question though for ya. You are okay murdering babies?

You totally missed Montego’s point which proves BlakeJ’s “liberal logic” point more so. Thanks for the real time illustration!

Lol, if u can’t follow the conversation dnt try and deflect. And let’s presuppose I have an 8th grade education, I’m taking all that subaverage intelligence to the voting booth to cast my vote for Biden. And when he wins, it’ll be a country of idiots (according to ur “logic”) and won’t be a damn thing u can do about it

I won't direct this to either party because I will save that aggression for the gym... :nope: and I know my stance on this. But this shit could very possibly become full blown! BTW... this dude is from TX and I like his fucking attitude!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6s_Gs8UhXc

Get Shredded!

im a hardcore conservative that loves nature bro. You ever hear of a man named Teddy Roosevelt.

Seriously dude... joe Biden doesn’t want his kids going to school with your kids. He even said so. You voting for joe Biden is far from logical.

its retarded.

You do know that most gun lovers are avid hunters and hunting does a lot to keep the animal population healthy and flourishing.

I stand with Blake... liberals and their indoctrinated educations will lead the human race to extinction because they are that ignant!

im a hardcore conservative that loves nature bro. You ever hear of a man named Teddy Roosevelt.

Seriously dude... joe Biden doesn’t want his kids going to school with your kids. He even said so. You voting for joe Biden is far from logical.

its retarded.

Far from logical cause his kids go to private school lol? It’s actually the other way around. Most Trump supporters are retarded and look like the kid from Goonies.

dc480d7a3c937a7b9f9bcfc54e5d09ee.jpg

Far from logical cause his kids go to private school lol? It’s actually the other way around. Most Trump supporters are retarded and look like the kid from Goonies.

dc480d7a3c937a7b9f9bcfc54e5d09ee.jpg

he didn’t want them growing up in a “racial jungle”... his words.

duuuuudddeeee you are fucking brainwashed. You’ll be easy prey.

he didn’t want them growing up in a “racial jungle”... his words.

duuuuudddeeee you are fucking brainwashed. You’ll be easy prey.

Yep cause I look like someone’s prey lol. Can’t wait to hear the excuses on Nov. 3rd.

Yep cause I look like someone’s prey lol. Can’t wait to hear the excuses on Nov. 3rd.

Front lines ignant .... your shepherd democrats will show you the way ... fuckin ignant sheep

Front lines ignant .... your shepherd democrats will show you the way ... fuckin ignant sheep

U repeat the same shit a lot. I’ve heard the sheep rant about 100 times. And my response will be the same every time.
Beeehh!!

U repeat the same shit a lot. I’ve heard the sheep rant about 100 times. And my response will be the same every time.
Beeehh!!

I just can’t believe a black dude would vote for Biden. 40 years in the thick of it and some zero for the black community. Now he’s got your back, after being a blatant racist his entire life.

somehow trumps the racist? Done more for Black working families even before he became your king!

I just don’t get it at all bro. No hard feelers. Fuck it. Nothing to do about it now.

Confederate statues?! Lol, oh you mean history. Maybe we should erase it and forget it so that it can repeat itself. I’m getting pretty darn sick and tired of cutting my grass....

Back