• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Are there any benefits to higher test, as well as higher tren?

MoTest

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been running tren e at 600 mg per week. Split Monday and Thursday. I'm also running test e at 300 mg per week. One shot Thursday. Been on now only a month or so. Running tren and test at these ratios has been great. Limited sweating. Im sleeping good. Appetite is ok, not great. Little anger issues. Little shit gets to me where it wouldn't before. My strength is up for sure and Ive gain maybe 5 or 8 pounds on a given day. Water retention is low compared to a previous test deca cycle.
So my question is, since I'm handling the tren relatively well. Would it hurt to increase the tren or test? Or both? My goals are to gain weight. I'm playing semi pro football and I'd like to pack on 10 or 15 pounds. Obviously my diet will play a major role in that but I was wondering if uping the test or tren would help as well. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks

Not always, sometimes there's that sweet spot your body enjoys. Crazy high doses can cause more damage than good sometimes. If your doing good with where your at now dosage wise I'd say stick with it and make sure to focus on diet and workouts

How many times have you ran tren? If its your first time. Keep your doses as they are if all is going well. 600 is a solid tren dose.

Depending how muscular you are(IE if your not already huge). You can expect to gain an easy 15 lbs by the end of a cycle if your eating to grow. And of course training well.

Age old question.

i think you need to figure out what works best for you, and it seems like you have.

right now I'm running high tren, low(er) test. I've tried dropping test in 300 range, with high tren say 700mg, didn't like it at all. I usually keep test about 600-700 and run tren ace around 800-900.

I've been running tren e at 600 mg per week. Split Monday and Thursday. I'm also running test e at 300 mg per week. One shot Thursday. Been on now only a month or so. Running tren and test at these ratios has been great. Limited sweating. Im sleeping good. Appetite is ok, not great. Little anger issues. Little shit gets to me where it wouldn't before. My strength is up for sure and Ive gain maybe 5 or 8 pounds on a given day. Water retention is low compared to a previous test deca cycle.
So my question is, since I'm handling the tren relatively well. Would it hurt to increase the tren or test? Or both? My goals are to gain weight. I'm playing semi pro football and I'd like to pack on 10 or 15 pounds. Obviously my diet will play a major role in that but I was wondering if uping the test or tren would help as well. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks

Like SoCal said... I've ran tren a handful of times. I've used test higher one time. Seemed to create more sides for me, I really didn't like it, you might, but if it isn't broke why fix it?

Test around 250-300mg a week with tren in the 500-700mg range works wonders for me.

In the long run, it is better (in my opinion) to use the lowest effective dose of any compound. That way you have more room to go up later. You are at 600tren now. If you upped it to 750, what do you do the next run? 1g?

the test:tren ratio is very individual. Some do better high test, low tren. Some do better high tren, low test. Some do better when levels are equal. Trial and error for each person rules that one.

Age old question.

i think you need to figure out what works best for you, and it seems like you have.

right now I'm running high tren, low(er) test. I've tried dropping test in 300 range, with high tren say 700mg, didn't like it at all. I usually keep test about 600-700 and run tren ace around 800-900.

You sir are a beast! I don't know how you run those doses. I would be on the verge of snapping lol.

Right now I'm on:
test cyp 200mg/wk
tren ace 450mg/wk
mast prop 400mg/wk

Almost no sides at these doses. Was going to bump the tren up this week, but I'm going to be traveling for work next week and moving very soon thereafter. Pulling the plug on my cycle. Its time to cruise anyway. Good timing.

Slow and steady wins the race....in many ways.

Its easy for those new to PED's to get enthralled by progress and just want to do more and more. This is a marathon not a sprint.

IML Gear Cream!
Am i a little more on edge, yes. I have a few cases of trensomnia once or twice a week, but I go to gym late, so I'm exhausted by time to go to bed. The one thing that I have noticed is that I curse more often, not sure why that is. Had heartburn, but I concluded that was from the gin and lemonade.

All in all sides are manageable.

running Mfl 700mg test prop and 900mg mfl tren ace.

You sir are a beast! I don't know how you run those doses. I would be on the verge of snapping lol.

Right now I'm on:
test cyp 200mg/wk
tren ace 450mg/wk
mast prop 400mg/wk

Almost no sides at these doses. Was going to bump the tren up this week, but I'm going to be traveling for work next week and moving very soon thereafter. Pulling the plug on my cycle. Its time to cruise anyway. Good timing.

Back