• ๐Ÿ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labsยฎ 25% Off Sale!โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements๐Ÿ’ชUse Coupon Code ASF25 ๐Ÿ’Š

Anyone ever have this issue with Bitcoin wallet

SB Labs

King Fucking Kong
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Never had this problem before I sent money and it says "transaction has not been sent yet" it has been like that for 1 hour. Any input from you guys?

Had that issue but I was in crappy cell service area.

I have had transfers take 24+ hours before, just give it time.

Also if for some reason a transfer fails it will come back to your wallet.

A little bit more than 3 hours was really weird because normally my transfers are maybe three four five minutes to Max.

It happens, don't worry about it.

WTF my last two sending transactions have taken over 2 hours now this one today is almost pushing 3 hours but I receive from senders in a matter of seconds wtf is going on.

WTF my last two sending transactions have taken over 2 hours now this one today is almost pushing 3 hours but I receive from senders in a matter of seconds wtf is going on.

the network is busy?

Well if my wallet is fucked I will be knocking on your door with 80,000 rolled pennies haha
LMAO, good one!

Perhaps network so busy with sponsors paying their board fees on all those boards out there???

LMAO, good one!

Perhaps network so busy with sponsors paying their board fees on all those boards out there???

The coin I sent over 3 hours ago still hasn't hit and it doesn't even say if the transaction has been sent nor does it say it hit the receiver's wallet but I just had a sale literally 5 minutes ago and I already received the coin

The coin I sent over 3 hours ago still hasn't hit and it doesn't even say if the transaction has been sent nor does it say it hit the receiver's wallet but I just had a sale literally 5 minutes ago and I already received the coin
Can you track the hash?

Back