• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Filters

vladiT

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have a question about filters, so ive completed my first batch, came out very nicely, took my time to ensure i was doing everything correctly, now this was my first time filtering anything, so that being said, it really wasnt that bad pushing 50ml through a filter however, i did notice on the second 25ml to be pushed through, that the filter was more difficult to get the oil through but it was nothing crazy. i used 3% ba 15%bb and rest was basicly 50/50 GSO/EO. Oil was food grade.

the question is how do you know exactly when you should switch to the next filter? does it clog up completely? ive seen people getting 100mls per filter... is that just because i used food grade?

I use a caulk gun instead of my hands, works way better. But sometimes I get 100mls sometimes only 50. The filter will just clog and start to leak juice on the table instead of into the vial.

Yeah Buddy look into the calk gun it is a hand saver for small amounts. If you are using food grade oil it will always be dirtier than usp and will clog filters faster but you will know for sure when its bad. :eek:

i think in the future im going to just buy unsterilized filters and prefilter my oil... that way atleast all the imperfections in the "crapy" food grade oil will be out, then when brewing i'll use a final sterilized filter

Back