• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

First cycle

baraba

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Since I decide to order everything from UncleZ, that's why I am posting this thread in here.
Let me know if I am missing something. I took a screenshot of the excel that I made for the cycle.
If anyone is interested here's the link of it. I allowed comments on it if you want to comment in there as well.
CLICK FOR LINK(I will be updating this thread with info as well on the link)

e5b5a066bcea613fa1d36982a8c528b7
e5b5a066bcea613fa1d36982a8c528b7
WZjGs7a.png

Made it into excel sheet to be a bit more organized and it's where I will keep track of everything, i.e food, workout, weight.
Current stats: 6.4foot tall, 209 pounds, 9% fat (6 years training naturally)

Currently planning to do 3 blood works. Before starting the cycle (that's why I still haven't ordered any compounds yet in case blood work is not good so I don't end up wasting money, however I do feel that the blood would be okay, everything is great, being super active, 5 times a week at gym (busting my ass off), cardio 30 mins, sorted diet. No alcohol, sweats or junk food in the last 3 years. (man I an craving so much when I see chocolate, but honey do the work).

I am EU based. So found really good deal on blood work on Grouper, 75% off of full blood work which means instead of me paying almost $200 I will be paying just $40. The thing is the coupon has been sold 1000 times out of 1300 and I am like 800th that bought it, so ETA on blood work should be around 3 weeks from now (what I've been told when I called the lab to schedule), plenty of time ahead. Decided to put this in here to see in the meantime if I need some adjustment or maybe some recommendations.

What are your goals with cycle? Test is a little low if anything beyond TRT. Also, don’t need aromasin for PCT. Clomid and Nolvadex is enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why Aromasin only during the first five weeks? If anything you'll need it much more once blood levels peak and stabilize at week 5 and beyond.

What are your goals with cycle? Test is a little low if anything beyond TRT. Also, don’t need aromasin for PCT. Clomid and Nolvadex is enough.

Goal of the cycle is to kinda get the feeling of the steroids and see how my body will react, 300mg for very first cycle is good in my opinion, but I do plan to bulk (but this is gonna be like a trial/test to see how it will go). Aromasin in PCT is for the Ostarine (I might lower the dosage of it)

Why Aromasin only during the first five weeks? If anything you'll need it much more once blood levels peak and stabilize at week 5 and beyond.

Reason why I haven't added Aromasin after the blood work is because what I want to do is to start the Aromasin since the beginning of the cycle, then do blood work to check what my levels are, if they are grounded then there's no point in using more Aromasin am I right?

Goal of the cycle is to kinda get the feeling of the steroids and see how my body will react, 300mg for very first cycle is good in my opinion, but I do plan to bulk (but this is gonna be like a trial/test to see how it will go). Aromasin in PCT is for the Ostarine (I might lower the dosage of it)

Reason why I haven't added Aromasin after the blood work is because what I want to do is to start the Aromasin since the beginning of the cycle, then do blood work to check what my levels are, if they are grounded then there's no point in using more Aromasin am I right?

If your estrogen levels are in range while on Aromasin, you wouldn't want to discontinue using it. Most guys will do blood work before using AI to see how out of range they get without it. You're doing the opposite and I don't know why but you're gonna need AI later in the cycle. If you think you may be someone who doesnt need AI on lower dose testosterone, then go the first 4-5 weeks without it and see how you feel/bloodwork results, etc. Then use AI and adjust accordingly.

Don’t need aromasin for Ostarine. It will not aromatize to my knowledge. No conversion to estrogen. Worse case scenario it would suppress your natural test so not sure why you would run that during PCT. I think you need to rethink this cycle. There are plenty of folks on here that can help. Not trying to be a dick but your opinion has no basis at this point since this is your first cycle. I would maybe start at 300mg to see how you react but I would plan to bump up at the 6 week mark at least to 400-500mg for a test only cycle.

Also you shouldn’t run any SARMs during PCT since they can suppress natural test. Run them during your cycle if you insist on using them at all. If not wait until PCT is done.

I can't read any of those spread sheets

Test only at 4-500mg with an ai for 12-14 weeks.

Pct two weeks after your last pin.

No SARM's

No SARM's
Same here. Don't need sarms, you need food post cycle to hold on to your size

No SARM's

Hmm, so if I run Test E @400mg week, with 10mg of Aromasin (EOD I am assuming?), do I go for PCT for 4 weeks or 5 weeks with Nolva & Clomid also what dosages should I run with Nolva & Clomid this cycle? Or should be the same dosage as I have right now?

clomid: 50/50/25/25/12.5
nolva: 40/20/20/20/10

Hmm, so if I run Test E @400mg week, with 10mg of Aromasin (EOD I am assuming?), do I go for PCT for 4 weeks or 5 weeks with Nolva & Clomid also what dosages should I run with Nolva & Clomid this cycle? Or should be the same dosage as I have right now?

Start your clomid at 100mg daily for the first week. An agressive kick start is always better imo. PCT could be 4 or 5 weeks of clomid/nolva. I would run clomid at 100/50/50/25

Start your clomid at 100mg daily for the first week. An agressive kick start is always better imo. PCT could be 4 or 5 weeks of clomid/nolva. I would run clomid at 100/50/50/25

100mg clomid is only marginally more effective then 50mg, but if you can handle the sides and feel ok then go for it. Otherwise 50 is plenty. Hell, fertility docs only prescribe 25mg/day usually.

That should work but I would keep clomid at 50mg throughout and not drop below 20mg of Nolvadex. My last PCT was that and I recovered just fine.

100mg clomid is only marginally more effective then 50mg, but if you can handle the sides and feel ok then go for it. Otherwise 50 is plenty. Hell, fertility docs only prescribe 25mg/day usually.
I was prescribed 100mg daily of clomid by an endo to bring my natural test production up because I was "too young to be on TRT." He said that was the most effective dose and kept me on it for 8 weeks. I've never heard that 100 is only marginally more effective before

Back