• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Lab Tested and GMP Produced

AceLabs

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Know exactly what you are getting!

From now on, all our products are GMP Lab produced. The Standard Line is lab tested and results posted on the product pages. The Bones Line is pending and I hope to have the results posted in a week or 2.

AceLabs GMP Produced and Lab Tested

Bones

Hey I notice the bones line is sesame oil. I’m not well versed in it. What’s the advantage of that? I notice the bones line is more expensive but the same dosage as the standard line so I’m assuming that sesame oil must make it more pricey. I’d be interested to learn about it or hear what you like about it and how come you chose it

I do not use sesame oil, I use organic grapeseed oil (GSO) imported from Italy. Most pharm gear uses cottonseed oil. They use it because it is cheap. They also load it with tons of BB so that it can sit on the shelf for a year without crashing.

That means you are pumping lots of BB into your body.

Ace probably has good reason to use sesame oil. It is very possible that they are producing oil that is superior to your big drug companies. I don't know, I only use their blue tops which are excellent. If their oils are the same standard they are going to be good.

It is possible to make oil that is superior to pharm if you are meticulous.

Last edited:
Hey I notice the bones line is sesame oil. I’m not well versed in it. What’s the advantage of that? I notice the bones line is more expensive but the same dosage as the standard line so I’m assuming that sesame oil must make it more pricey. I’d be interested to learn about it or hear what you like about it and how come you chose it

We used Sesame Oil with our previous line, it's quite smooth. We initially chose that from our experience with many different oils.
The EO based carrier oil is very thin but also smooth too.

Bones

I dont mean this the wrong way but how come the bones line cost more? Is it that sesame oil?

I dont mean this the wrong way but how come the bones line cost more? Is it that sesame oil?

Yes, the sesame oil costs more. The Standard Line is the same quality and is tested - posted results on the site.

Bones

Yes, the sesame oil costs more. The Standard Line is the same quality and is tested - posted results on the site.

Bones
Where are the tests on the web site?

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Where are the tests on the web site?

You're right, it's too hard to find the results. I will try to do a better job so they are visible on the product pages. So far we have testing on all the GH and the Standard Line of oils. The Bones Line of oils is pending with further plans to test all orals and peptides.

Bones

IML Gear Cream!
You're right, it's too hard to find the results. I will try to do a better job so they are visible on the product pages. So far we have testing on all the GH and the Standard Line of oils. The Bones Line of oils is pending with further plans to test all orals and peptides.

Bones
Yeah I looked man. I'd love seeing some tested gear and I'm sure everyone would. It's nice to know what you're "supposed* to get (given supplier is shipping out the same thing tested; something that still makes testing a trust thing at best)

Back