• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

HMG/HCG touchdown

Darkshadowlander

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Everything came in looks great zero complaints with the service. Started the HMG tonight will start HCG after ive finished off the HMG.

Ill try and post some pics when i get to a computer, but cant share any hmg even though i bought a shit load.......im doing a long term fertility treatment and need every bit of it. Thanks for helping me out. Ill keep you all posted.

How do you incorporate them into your cycle and why?

When running a real heavy cycle and your REALLY shut down hmg brings your lh and fsh up considerably. Its mostly used for fertility treatments in males and females. Its not cheap but it has its place in the aas world. You should use it daily as it doesnt stay in your system as long as hcg. Hmg is great but comes with a heavy price tag.

Gotcha... presumably not something used for long periods either?

No not cost effective perhaps using for one week after all esters clear would help recovery. After i knock up the wife ill order more and do labs aftee cycle to see whats going on

Would love to see the outcome of that bro.... the labs not the knocking up your wife part. Although new born mini humans are always cute and pics are expected :)

IML Gear Cream!
On a fertilty note my first sperm count was 2. Second was 9million after using HCG and clomid, added the HMG and will go in for another test once the HMG is finished. Things seem to be going in the right direction, but really need to get the job done so I can get back on some gear.

2!?
As in 2 vs 9,000,000? Dang good improvement. Where do you want yo be at best case. All said and done with hmg. Obviously who cares as long as she gets pregnant, but what are you and the doc hoping for?

Under 30 mill is considered low depending on what doc you talk to. It takes months to see results. Sperm takes a long time to mature.

Good luck with little lander!

Yeah just about finished with the hmg/clomid protocol we discussed my sperm count was at 19 million last month. Should be much more by now. Im cycling here soon so ive probably got 90 more days before I stop production again. Thanks for your help with this.

Back