• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

1 Andro and 4 Andro by Ironmaglabs

Badass_559

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Good morning brothers, I had a quick question. I've been looking into both of these compounds and there doesn't seem to be that much of a difference in them. It says 4 andro does convert to estro and 1 andro doesn't. Can anyone please shed some more light on this for me. I'm looking to stack one of these with Super DMZ 2.0. Can someone please offer some more input or advice on either one of these? Thanks in advance for your help, and have a great day guys!

4-andro is ideal for that situation but why not run real test?

OP. Those products you mentioned don't have much of a conversion rate. I would pass on them. I currently running a stack of halo-extreme, M-Sten and havoc, and it rocks.

I am not a big fan of prohormones and prefer to just run the real deal but I have to be honest, anything made by IronmagLabs is good stuff. I have not had a single bad experience with them and they are everything you expect out of a high class private supplement lab. Way different than going to GNC and grabbing something off the shelf IMO.

4-andro and 1-andro with the SDMZ is what I would do.

Back