• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

GC Test suspension sub q

Jswole220

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I have a couple vials laying around of GC test suspension, hell I have a couple vials of almost every thing GC carries but that’s besides the point lol. As some of you may know I’m running a pretty heavy GC cycle right now and absolutely loving it might I add. With all the oil injections I really have no where in my rotation for water based compounds atm and was just doing my b12 sub q injection and got to thinking shit why not try the suspension sub q and if it works I can add this in pwo on days I’m dragging. Now we know suspension has chunks of hormone in it so I thought it would be a challenge or even impossible with a slin pin so I thought at worst I’ll waste a pin and maybe a tad bit of test. I heated the suspension on a heating pad for about 15min and shook it up really good and boom easy as you could imagine with no pain at all .5ml in each side of my stomach. I’m pretty stoked about this and just thought I’d post my experience for thoes who also don’t like water based compounds or don’t have room for them in their rotation. Looks like I’ll be adding some of these to my next order and what better time to do it then the 20% sale. I’m eyeing up some EQ400, sust, trest, and some suspension. With that being said L can you send me a list please sir

J,

Do not pin Test Susp sub-q...only pin long esters...never Acetate or base products. Been there and it sucks hardcore.

L

So I have a couple vials laying around of GC test suspension, hell I have a couple vials of almost every thing GC carries but that’s besides the point lol. As some of you may know I’m running a pretty heavy GC cycle right now and absolutely loving it might I add. With all the oil injections I really have no where in my rotation for water based compounds atm and was just doing my b12 sub q injection and got to thinking shit why not try the suspension sub q and if it works I can add this in pwo on days I’m dragging. Now we know suspension has chunks of hormone in it so I thought it would be a challenge or even impossible with a slin pin so I thought at worst I’ll waste a pin and maybe a tad bit of test. I heated the suspension on a heating pad for about 15min and shook it up really good and boom easy as you could imagine with no pain at all .5ml in each side of my stomach. I’m pretty stoked about this and just thought I’d post my experience for thoes who also don’t like water based compounds or don’t have room for them in their rotation. Looks like I’ll be adding some of these to my next order and what better time to do it then the 20% sale. I’m eyeing up some EQ400, sust, trest, and some suspension. With that being said L can you send me a list please sir
Nice dude..I'm still a virgin to some compounds, EQ being one of them..how do you like it.?

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Nice dude..I'm still a virgin to some compounds, EQ being one of them..how do you like it.?

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk
I love it bro I’m currently running the 200mg version 1ml eod and vascularity, endurance, and appetite is way up

- - - Updated - - -

J,

Do not pin Test Susp sub-q...only pin long esters...never Acetate or base products. Been there and it sucks hardcore.

L
Shit now you have me nervous lol it went in smoothly I guess I’ll see in the next couple days

Woke up this morning with no redness or knotting around the abdomen where I injected. I have a rough day at work today so against Ls advice I decided to take another ml this time all on the same side. It takes a little patience drawing up but so far so good and I’ll report back in a couple days if I experience anything negative from doing this. Let me add that I’m not the type to get pip whatsoever from any injections very rarely does that happen to me so theirs that

Wow...good deal. Hope it stays ok. I'm shocked

Woke up this morning with no redness or knotting around the abdomen where I injected. I have a rough day at work today so against Ls advice I decided to take another ml this time all on the same side. It takes a little patience drawing up but so far so good and I’ll report back in a couple days if I experience anything negative from doing this. Let me add that I’m not the type to get pip whatsoever from any injections very rarely does that happen to me so theirs that

Wow...good deal. Hope it stays ok. I'm shocked
Nice to hear but I will keep an eye out for the is this pip or an infection thread

What size pin did you use? Also not sure heating suspension does anything but heat the water which is already thin, it wont make it a solution in my experience.

I ask what pin size because good chance you arent getting much Hormone in the needle and mainly water. Had this happen alot in the past..get to the bottom of a vial and pull the last liquid out..but still tons or powder left in the bottom...just cuz youre drawing white water doesnt mean its got alot of goods in it. I always used a 20g to draw up with for suspensions.

EDIT see you used a slinpin...very good chance you pulled mainly water out and very litle hormone...hence why there wasnt much pain lol.

What size pin did you use? Also not sure heating suspension does anything but heat the water which is already thin, it wont make it a solution in my experience.

I ask what pin size because good chance you arent getting much Hormone in the needle and mainly water. Had this happen alot in the past..get to the bottom of a vial and pull the last liquid out..but still tons or powder left in the bottom...just cuz youre drawing white water doesnt mean its got alot of goods in it. I always used a 20g to draw up with for suspensions.

EDIT see you used a slinpin...very good chance you pulled mainly water out and very litle hormone...hence why there wasnt much pain lol.
from past experience heating suspension helps the hormone dissolve into the water. The slin pin was a 27g .5in. I thought at first you may be correct I wouldn’t get a full dose and mostly water but this morning when I went to grab the vial it was still milky and not settled so I heated it again and went for another pin. I guess time will tell when I get to the end of the vial if they have a bunch of powder left and a little bit of water lol in that case I’ll just add some steril water and pin it normally but so far I have to say it seems to be working just fine other than the fact it took me a few minutes to draw it up this morning but it went in smoothly. I can’t tell you if I really notice any increase in aggression or libido since I’m already running 1.2 g of test a week right now via GC launch blend lol

Anything water base sub q is a no no. That's a one way ticket to abcessville.

General rule...no short esters and no water base for subq.....I used to pin Tren Ace subq.......hence used to...most stupid thing ever.

this I did not know thanks for informing me. I assumed it would be fine since I pin gh and b12 sub q all the time with no problem.

Back