• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Boom! The replacements

Jswole220

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well today started off really shitty for a day off. I had a tooth ache so went to the dentist to find out I had a cracked tooth that had become infected and needed to be pulled ASAP. After spending half the day at the dentist and now having a $3k dentist bill I was not in the best mood. I came home to find a bundle of joy waiting for me from GC and L. Like they said they definitely took care of me with the replacement package and through in some extras as well. They were even kind enough to switch it out for the longer ester blend with the mast added as I told L this would be my next purchase. Once again all around great experience dealing with the bros at GC. I’ll try to throw up some td pics after I figure out how to make some chicken and sweet potato’s edible in the blender since I can’t chew rn lol.

Yup I was welcomed with a nice fat pack from Gc also.

Yup, tooth shite (all medical) is silly expensive (corrupt insurance, gov't and medical companies).
Got a 5K bill kicked back and denied by my insurance co. MON, for a simple blood test that they dont want to pay for that my Dr. ordered.
You know, 34 years of paying for medical insurance, never needing it, now being denied when I do use it. **groan**

Yup, tooth shite (all medical) is silly expensive (corrupt insurance, gov't and medical companies).
Got a 5K bill kicked back and denied by my insurance co. MON, for a simple blood test that they dont want to pay for that my Dr. ordered.
You know, 34 years of paying for medical insurance, never needing it, now being denied when I do use it. **groan**
yea man it’s a joke and the doctors are no better the original quote was 4500 and I said no way can’t afford it. One of the ladies at te front desk was showing me the breakdown of what I was being charged for two that stood out were $125 to check my blood pressure and $300 to draw my blood to use to help the site heal by creating a clot. It’s all so over priced it’s just ridiculous.

❤️

We do what we say bro...bottom line.

Well today started off really shitty for a day off. I had a tooth ache so went to the dentist to find out I had a cracked tooth that had become infected and needed to be pulled ASAP. After spending half the day at the dentist and now having a $3k dentist bill I was not in the best mood. I came home to find a bundle of joy waiting for me from GC and L. Like they said they definitely took care of me with the replacement package and through in some extras as well. They were even kind enough to switch it out for the longer ester blend with the mast added as I told L this would be my next purchase. Once again all around great experience dealing with the bros at GC. I’ll try to throw up some td pics after I figure out how to make some chicken and sweet potato’s edible in the blender since I can’t chew rn lol.

I thank God every day my wife is a dental hygienist. We get all of our work done free. It is a scam though!

I may have to get my wife to hide this long ester blend from me until I’m ready to use it lol this is by far the most bad ass blend and everything is dosed nice. I’m not the type to get pip at all from mig or mct but this stuff looks thick like syrup as it should be at 600mg per ml.

1/2ml twice a week is killer!

I may have to get my wife to hide this long ester blend from me until I’m ready to use it lol this is by far the most bad ass blend and everything is dosed nice. I’m not the type to get pip at all from mig or mct but this stuff looks thick like syrup as it should be at 600mg per ml.

.5 ml twice a week for a cruise/ low dose cycle and 1ml twice a week for a cycle. You can’t beat that all in one bottle.

Back