• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

First TD

Swolewelder

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Placed my first order with GC, and all I can say is wow. Communication, packaging, and T/A were excellent. Oil looks incredibly clear. Did a small order of some Test C and P to finish off my current cycle, and I picked up some of the 50mg winny caps in preperation for my next cycle. Pinned 1ml earlier and so far no PIP from the cyp. All in all a great first impression from this lab

Welcome Home!

Placed my first order with GC, and all I can say is wow. Communication, packaging, and T/A were excellent. Oil looks incredibly clear. Did a small order of some Test C and P to finish off my current cycle, and I picked up some of the 50mg winny caps in preperation for my next cycle. Pinned 1ml earlier and so far no PIP from the cyp. All in all a great first impression from this lab

You will love GC, great choice.

Wow! TD on my end. Ordered npp/tpp got to hit it up! Thanks again a GC and Idog!

you guys are killing me getting all these goodies I cant wait til after my surgery to place another order from these guys.

Hang tough my friend....your time is coming💪

you guys are killing me getting all these goodies I cant wait til after my surgery to place another order from these guys.

Back