• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Source question

BM007

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have a question about a source I use to use and wanted to possibly use them again it has been awhile since I’ve used them I don’t see any reviews on them here don’t wanna name drop is there a way I can check on them with out getting banned from here for saying source don’t want to go the wrong way about it

I have a question about a source I use to use and wanted to possibly use them again it has been awhile since I’ve used them I don’t see any reviews on them here don’t wanna name drop is there a way I can check on them with out getting banned from here for saying source don’t want to go the wrong way about it
Well, they obviously aren't here or you wouldn't be asking correct? You don't see any reviews here, and you don't want to name any names....id say you are probably screwed getting any good information. Try another forum. 😊😊

I didn’t say any names due to rules on new users.. and they aren’t on here so that’s why I was asking about it was hoping maybe to PM someone that would help me or give advice but your correct. Sorry to ask question No disrespect to anyone

I didn’t say any names due to rules on new users.. and they aren’t on here so that’s why I was asking about it was hoping maybe to PM someone that would help me or give advice but your correct. Sorry to ask question No disrespect to anyone
As far as I know, there's no rule restricting you from asking other members' opinions on a source(regardless of whether they are a paying sponsor or not). Please correct me if I'm wrong.

It's not like you are advertising for a non-paying sponsor.

Ignore dawg16. he's an arrogant douchenozzle.

Yes correct that’s why I didn’t want to name drop due to they not on here, no reviews and I’m new user... thanks CHUBBS for understanding brother. I’ll just keep researching

Nothing against it, but you won't get much of anything if they're not a sponsor on here. Go to a forum they are a sponsor on and look at what people are saying

U should use google or try search on other forums,probably u can find some info there

Why not just switch to a sponsor on here there are plenty of good ones.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ya that’s what I’m doing and agree been researching and there some good things out here thanks everyone for your advice appreciate it

As far as I know, there's no rule restricting you from asking other members' opinions on a source(regardless of whether they are a paying sponsor or not). Please correct me if I'm wrong.

It's not like you are advertising for a non-paying sponsor.

Ignore dawg16. he's an arrogant douchenozzle.
You must be that dumbass from that other forum....my guess is I must have hurt your feelings somehow...btw, what's a douchnozzle?

IML Gear Cream!
You must be that dumbass from that other forum....my guess is I must have hurt your feelings somehow...btw, what's a douchnozzle?
A douchenozzle is the nozzle portion of the douche that's inserted into the vagina. I guess.

Lol

🤦*♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Common sense.....douche, I’m sure know about that, and nozzle I’m sure you’ve felt or jealous you haven’t.....come man.....

Common sense.....douche, I’m sure know about that, and nozzle I’m sure you’ve felt or jealous you haven’t.....come man.....

I don't speak jibberish jive...

Me either....bad fingers and shitty attitude....no worries....

Douchecanoe16,
This is the only forum I visit and no hurt feelings here. I only call it like I see it.

Douchecanoe16,
This is the only forum I visit and no hurt feelings here. I only call it like I see it.
Man I'm getting blasted...lol. It's okay bro, I don't take offense to many things. Didn't really think I was arrogant. You started the rant with me, but I'm not to worried. Carry on.

Back