• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

best supp for high liver values

liquidshredda

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
had bloodwork done while in the middle of a dbol run, my ast and alt were high . what would be the best supp to help get liver values down? Im off the bol now so what would you recomend? nac? liver support? liv 52? tudca? I know alot of these are used during the run but Im off now what would be the best to help it recover? been cycling for years and never had this happen, also ldl cholestrol is high too Im pounding the fish oil

Glutatione
tudca
Omega 3
liv52
nac
with these I would say that you are doing great.
And obviously all the vitamins and minerals and a healthy balanced diet is all the key.

Finally you should redo the analysis when the cycle is over (leave 3 weeks) and take a week break from the gym before doing the analysis

Tudca!! I have done NAC LIV 52, all of them.. If you get good Tudca, it works awesome...I feel like I can take anything and never get
too high of values...GGT is the best measure over AST & ALT

well thanks for all the replies it greatly appreciated

First, let’s start with what your numbers are so we can agree what is high. If they are just elevated, take nothing as it’s not needed with a healthy functioning liver. The higher it is elevated, you begin the add supplements. If your talking 1 to 1.5x, I’d take very little.

Post up some numbers that you are thinking may be high.

LowT

Back