• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Unleash the beast

MMAbeast

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Today I started a new cycle
I pinned 150npp
150 top
100mg tren
20mg superdrol

Morning breakfast was a full serving of serious mass
Lunch was chicken breast broccoli and a mre shake from recon1

Worked arms today for about 2hrs
Preworkout was prekaged
And also used in kaged
After workout whey protein shake kaged muscles version

Dinner
1 lb turkey breast
Broccoli and califlower
And brown rice

Before bed will be taken kaged muscle casein protein shake mixed with one scoop of serious mass
3a16c75eb2e2b21c27e17a9b18f938b0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for logging this adventure. That's a stout little cycle. May I recommend to start with 10mg SD and go from there. Maybe your experienced with SD but it's wicked strong. What's your pin schedule?

Thanks for logging this adventure. That's a stout little cycle. May I recommend to start with 10mg SD and go from there. Maybe your experienced with SD but it's wicked strong. What's your pin schedule?

E.O.D on everything.
I wanna switch and use long ester in about 3 weeks. Yeah, I’ll only run the sd for about 2-3 weeks after that I’ll take a break in the orals or maybe run some winny

By doing this I’m hoping to get stable bloods and faster results vs waiting the few weeks for the gear to kick in what do you think ?

Your thinking is correct by using TPP/NPP rather than wait for the long esters to kick. I like to frontload but it's just a personal preference. I would pose this question to Mr Green as well...his thread is listed in our forum. When I ran SD, I took it 45 minutes pre workout. Be very cautious as SD will give you incredible strength and it's very easy to push too hard/too fast. It takes a little while for your tendons to catch up with the drastic strength gains. Just my two cents.

By doing this I’m hoping to get stable bloods and faster results vs waiting the few weeks for the gear to kick in what do you think ?

Sooo take npp/tpp and tren A for a week with the E? For it to kick in or two weeks

Just do what you originally planned. I would ask Mr Green and get his opinion to. Like I said, I frontload long esters but not everyone likes that method. It's all good either way.

Sooo take npp/tpp and tren A for a week with the E? For it to kick in or two weeks

Just do what you originally planned. I would ask Mr Green and get his opinion to. Like I said, I frontload long esters but not everyone likes that method. It's all good either way.

Thanks bro

Breakfast serious mass and a protein bar

How are things going bro?

Back