• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Roid plus

Raped Ape

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anybody tried roid plus oI cant seem to find any posts on them? G2g or bunk?

they are impossible to find reviews on...they look nice, labeling and packaging etc...

Without reviews to find, I can't justify the purchase/time in my opinion...that said, steroidforyou has them cheap and they are a pretty reliable source from reviews on them I have read

g2g Ape!

Being a rep for their sister company, I was kind of waiting for others to comment, so I figured I should say something finally..

Smooth transaction, no hiccups, tracking # is provided ( i asked for one & rec'd it, no questions asked ), pack arrived in less than 2 weeks, discreet packing - running their CutStack750 and enjoying it.

g2g Ape!

Being a rep for their sister company, I was kind of waiting for others to comment, so I figured I should say something finally..

Smooth transaction, no hiccups, tracking # is provided ( i asked for one & rec'd it, no questions asked ), pack arrived in less than 2 weeks, discreet packing - running their CutStack750 and enjoying it.

still enjoying it?? did you get ant labs by any chance? I am really curious because I want to try them out

i been on their test E for 4 weeks now.. 500mg a week..n honestly.. so far havent felt shit..this my first run of test..so i dont know what to expect..been reading online that it usually takes bout 5 weeks to "feel it kick in" but i wouldnt know..so im hoping i "feel sumtin" soon.. i have gotten a lil stronger and lookin fuller..like my shoulders and arms.. but not to where i say its the test working. i wanna say its cuz im eating more calories.. i read on another forum that a guy ran roid plus test for 10 weeks n didnt get any gains.. so im hoping its not bunk..thinking bout get sum lab work done in another week or so to see if this test is legit or bunk

i been on their test E for 4 weeks now.. 500mg a week..n honestly.. so far havent felt shit..this my first run of test..so i dont know what to expect..been reading online that it usually takes bout 5 weeks to "feel it kick in" but i wouldnt know..so im hoping i "feel sumtin" soon.. i have gotten a lil stronger and lookin fuller..like my shoulders and arms.. but not to where i say its the test working. i wanna say its cuz im eating more calories.. i read on another forum that a guy ran roid plus test for 10 weeks n didnt get any gains.. so im hoping its not bunk..thinking bout get sum lab work done in another week or so to see if this test is legit or bunk

I'd get that lab work done tomorrow, otherwise you might be continuing to waste a lot of time and effort pinning inert oil.

Back