• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Howdy folks!

Alphabat

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
just wanted to leave a brief into. I was a silent researcher on this site many years ago, but after a long hiatus, my wife and I are ready to hit the gym hard. We are both @ 40, very active, but we sure aren't recovering like we used to! I am prior military and have a ton of injuries from combat. My focus is gaining more muscle to help reduce chronic pain in everyday tasks, and to hopefully improve my quality of life some more. I cruised on deca for 2.5 years to help recover from injuries, and ran several cycles during that time. My wife is injury free, but is interested in anavar to help her lean out, aid in recovery and get stronger. We are here to educate ourselves on the current state of the underground lab scene, hopefully to avoid flying to South America to get clean product!

This is cool, bro! Glad u have found the solution for the fast recovering. I think soon your wife will create an account here)))

welcome to both of you..And YES, thank you for your service!

Welcome to the club.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Back