• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Racism...this could have been your wife or sister. Think about it.

Augustine5I

Carpet-Chewer
Registered
Reaction score
You wonder why blacks are protesting police brutality, and all the other bullshit....because they bring in on themselves!! They ask for it being targeted. They are leading damn near every category when it comes to crime, kids with single parents, you fricken name it....maybe they need to quit acting like a bunch of people living 200 yrs ago.....I'm fed up with the whinnying.....quit acting like a bunch of animals......call me racist, don't care one bit.

You wonder why blacks are protesting police brutality, and all the other bullshit....because they bring in on themselves!! They ask for it being targeted. They are leading damn near every category when it comes to crime, kids with single parents, you fricken name it....maybe they need to quit acting like a bunch of people living 200 yrs ago.....I'm fed up with the whinnying.....quit acting like a bunch of animals......call me racist, don't care one bit.

I have been saying this for a long time and people still don't get it, funny how facts can be racist.....

shared this with freinds.... this needs to get out to the masses! how is this not a headline?

Is there any evidence that this is about racism? There is nothing in the video to give context. For all we know, that woman fucked her husband or something.

It's just like this case that I've probably mentioned before but it's bullshit that this isn't racist and a hate crime

https://www.google.com/amp/www.theb...ard-about-but-that-you-will-never-forget/amp/

Unfortunately there are probably many other stories like the ones in this thread that no one ever hears of

Did'nt a black guy just recently shoot up a white church? I couldn't even tell you his name but everyone knows who Dylan roof is because of the medias agenda

Is there any evidence that this is about racism? There is nothing in the video to give context. For all we know, that woman fucked her husband or something.

Right, or maybe she thought the woman voted for Trump....

Do you think that justifies beating a mother with her child and hitting the child too?

Do you think that justifies beating a mother with her child and hitting the child too?
Your absolutely right! There's is no justification for what happened but he's asking if there's any evidence of racism. Not justification of right or wrong but rather is it about racism?

Video makes me sick tbh! Fuckin low life's!

Your absolutely right! There's is no justification for what happened but he's asking if there's any evidence of racism. Not justification of right or wrong but rather is it about racism?
And my point, just because a cop is white and shots a black guy what does race have to do with it?

We are at the point where a white cop can't do his job because no matter what if he shots a black guy he is a racist.

But beating a mom in front of her child and then smacking the child around? Unforgivable.

We are turning into two societies faster than ever before, it's us against them.

idk, it doesnt say. but you can hear the lady saying "what did i do? what did i do?"

So it's either racism or "malfeasance supports beating women and children?" LOL! Those two options are the entire universe of possibilities? What has happened to the ability to exercise logic in this country? False dichotomy. Ad hominem. And more . . . Sheesh.

And my point, just because a cop is white and shots a black guy what does race have to do with it?

We are at the point where a white cop can't do his job because no matter what if he shots a black guy he is a racist.

But beating a mom in front of her child and then smacking the child around? Unforgivable.

We are turning into two societies faster than ever before, it's us against them.

Just like when Mike brown robbed a store then tried to fight a cop. He was shot and killed and it was because of the color of his skin.

Just a tip for BLM. Pick your battles a bit better.

It may turn out to be about race entirely. I am not contending either way. I just did not see any evidence of that, no context, nothing. We cannot assume anytime something negative happens between persons of different races that it has to be about race.

I can't count on both hands the number of times I have been accused of being a racist. Everytime it was by somebody black (I'm white) who had done something that cannot be tolerated regardless of color - in other words, it had nothing to do with race.

But now I am supposed to act like some uneducated young black dude who thinks everything is about race?

Some things ARE about race. This video might be one of those things. I just cannot conclude it necessarily is based only on what was presented.

Last edited:

Very true! It's sickening this world is going to shit! FAST

Get Shredded!
Since when do we need evidence of racism if it was reversed we would be having riots

Back