• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

(New) Drugs Gear - Jintropin 200 i.u. HGH

adhome01

www.DrugsGear.com
Board Rep
Reaction score

Attachments

• Jintropin_drugsgear.com-500x500-product_popup.jpg
    Jintropin_drugsgear.com-500x500-product_popup.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 132
Anyone have any comparison thoughts between jintripon and ansomone, both being in stock (and I'm going to order one or the other as my first try of gh)?

Man...I've always wanted to try these....but...

As always, everything from Drugs Gear is 100% legit. Per Alan, this Jintropin HGH comes straight from the manufacturer.

Not to familiar with hgh dosages but I believe 200 I. U. Running it 10 I.U. per day would last a 20 days?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Not to familiar with hgh dosages but I believe 200 I. U. Running it 10 I.U. per day would last a 20 days?

It really all depends on your goals but I'd run anywhere from 2 to 4 I.U.'s per day.

Only if you are using insulin. No need for a 2 iu replacement dose at your age. For mass at higher doses with insulin, sure.

Only if you are using insulin. No need for a 2 iu replacement dose at your age. For mass at higher doses with insulin, sure.
Looking more for the fat loss and recovery properties of it. I'm 23

Been using their ansomone for 6months+. Really like it. But the last 3 boxes I've gotten...idk...i've lost the pins and needles feeling in my hands. And I really liked that feeling cuz it told me it's working or at least mentally made me feel that way. Idk maybe I need to up the dosage. I've used Jins b4 but only for a month but not from DG. But ansomone is solid especially for the price.

Been using their ansomone for 6months+. Really like it. But the last 3 boxes I've gotten...idk...i've lost the pins and needles feeling in my hands.
Test your IGF number. Then you'll know.

Back