• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

ventrogluteal

ironman59

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I spent a week reading everything I could find about the ventrogluteal injection site, and everything I read sounded good. I'd locate the spot per the drawing and it felt like a bone, but I went for it, and the injection actually went good. Now, the next day, I feel like I was kicked by a mule. Wonder what I did wrong? Juice was 3.5 ml of andro and primo.

I spent a week reading everything I could find about the ventrogluteal injection site, and everything I read sounded good. I'd locate the spot per the drawing and it felt like a bone, but I went for it, and the injection actually went good. Now, the next day, I feel like I was kicked by a mule. Wonder what I did wrong? Juice was 3.5 ml of andro and primo.
That's a big injection, and it was your first time with the site. The next time you try the site in a week, it should be better. If not, you're either injecting too much or you're not hitting the spot right.

I'm going to try it again in 3 days, unless I'm still limping around like today. Or maybe do the other side to offset the limp from the first shot.

yea dude it get better...my whole hip and ass hur for the first few times but now i dont have any problem unless im pinning tren a....then it feels like a hot lead injection

That's one of my favorite spots except pinningTNE and tren... I icefall get Tren cough real bad there and doing TNE there I can taste it real bad n

Sorry about my bad spelling!!! I meant always not icefall..

Make sure you don't go too far down into a leg muscle. I've done that before and limped for days. I pin ventroglute like an inch below and inch towards the rear of my hip bone.

Make sure you don't go too far down into a leg muscle. I've done that before and limped for days. I pin ventroglute like an inch below and inch towards the rear of my hip bone.

When I look at the sketches showing this location, you line up the joint, and the hip crest, and it is a little forward, and about half way between. The pain has let up today, so I intend to try this site again tomorrow, and see how it goes this time. The actuall injection was totally painless the first time. The pain didn't start until the next morning. I'm pretty sure I got the right spot, but the triangle is pretty small, and could be missed easily.

If you're lean enough, take weight off one leg and put your hand on the ventrogluteal muscle. Put weight back on the leg and you'll feel the muscle flex and bulge. Diagrams didn't so shit for me lol. I had to find it myself.

IML Gear Cream!
If you're lean enough, take weight off one leg and put your hand on the ventrogluteal muscle. Put weight back on the leg and you'll feel the muscle flex and bulge. Diagrams didn't so shit for me lol. I had to find it myself.

I inject E3D, and have had it much easier when rotating:
Left Ventrogluteal
Right Ventrogluteal
Left Dorsogluteal
Right Dorsogluteal.

Was just rotating VG sites, but got a staph infection, so I had to add a few sites until it went down/got drained/healed.

I had my nurse girlfriend (now ex) doing my shots and she was less then gentle. Doing it myself I have far less PIP. Go slow, inject slow. I am pretty lean so I use 1" needles, a friend uses 1.5" but doesn't go all the way, he had a needle snap so he always wants to have some sticking out I guess. Anyways I am rambling. Rotate your sites a bit more it helped me.

Thanks, I'll try that.

Back