• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

DG Experience?

jtnun

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey All,

I am an experienced user who has used tons of sources successfully but have really had trouble finding "the one". Pricing, consistency, variety, and quality are not all easy to come by. My current favorite source is having some sort of issue at a bad time because I was looking to order. They are not on these forums. The other source I was using left a bad taste in my mouth because I tested their product with a popular two step reagent kit and it took them awhile to admit that the drug was winstrol advertised as anavar. I will not blast them but they are also not a source on here. I used DG once and had very quick T/A, great communication, fair pricing, etc. I, however, was not super impressed with the pharmacom blend I was using but that may or may not be because I really was not running that much when it was all said and done, I do not believe it was bunk. Anyways, I just finished about 25 days of DBOL and am now running some test and deca, which I have plenty of. I was looking to find a good source for masteron, cytomel, and possibly just my overall source if everything goes well. I was willing to try DG again but it would have to be on good faith that their masteron was real. I know most places fake it, and I will be buying another roidtest kit. It's not really about finding out if it's real I just don't want to waste the money to find out. Anyone have experience with their masteron and t3? I will most likely be making a bigger order. If anyone has experience with them, positive or negative, or rather another source they believe to be better, I'm all ears.

thanks

I've had great results on t3,I keep it at 50mcg or lower. Helping me get ready for a vacation. Not from dq. I actually got it from a source people now day is hit or miss. I've used monster and dq.i would highly suggest them if they have what you need. I'm not gonna look up lists, but hopefully this helps to look into them.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hey All,

I am an experienced user who has used tons of sources successfully but have really had trouble finding "the one". Pricing, consistency, variety, and quality are not all easy to come by. My current favorite source is having some sort of issue at a bad time because I was looking to order. They are not on these forums. The other source I was using left a bad taste in my mouth because I tested their product with a popular two step reagent kit and it took them awhile to admit that the drug was winstrol advertised as anavar. I will not blast them but they are also not a source on here. I used DG once and had very quick T/A, great communication, fair pricing, etc. I, however, was not super impressed with the pharmacom blend I was using but that may or may not be because I really was not running that much when it was all said and done, I do not believe it was bunk. Anyways, I just finished about 25 days of DBOL and am now running some test and deca, which I have plenty of. I was looking to find a good source for masteron, cytomel, and possibly just my overall source if everything goes well. I was willing to try DG again but it would have to be on good faith that their masteron was real. I know most places fake it, and I will be buying another roidtest kit. It's not really about finding out if it's real I just don't want to waste the money to find out. Anyone have experience with their masteron and t3? I will most likely be making a bigger order. If anyone has experience with them, positive or negative, or rather another source they believe to be better, I'm all ears.

thanks

roidtest is not only more expensive but total shit go with labmax

Hey All,

thanks
If you are into the domestic scene, I've had great success with Domestic Supply. I've been around the scene for sometime, and have never had an issue. Communication is good, TA good, and good products. You won't go wrong. I'll put my reputation on it!

Back