• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thank you for your patience.

macedog24

PSL Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thank you for your patience!!

I wanted to tell everyone , how much i appreciate your patience and hopefully this experience hasnt left a bad taste in your mouth. Everything should be back to normal after the weekend. If your still experiencing problems with the ordering process please dont hesitate to pm a rep for assistance.*
Ive been working with an abundance of people thru this process so please if i havent gotten back to you i greatly apologize. Shoot me a pm please so we make sure whatever issue or delay your having is handled as soon as possible.*
Thank you again for your understanding and patience*
Mace

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Thank you Guys too! I am smooth sailing now.

Good to hear

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Glad to know I'm not the only one left in the dark. Thanks Mace for your communication. The other reps...not so much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to know I'm not the only one left in the dark. Thanks Mace for your communication. The other reps...not so much

Sorry for all the hassle and issues. Glad i could be of assistance! If you need anything just pm me. Tha ks again.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First order placed yesterday. Communication was great, easy!
awesome to hear . keep us updated please. Thank you and looking forward to your td!

Back