• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ditch hushmail!!!!!!!!!!

SAMSON SUPPLIES

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
We are starting to see a lot of bros complaining that their Hushmail accounts have been deactivated due to "illegal content" when they send sources their list requests. Hushmail has never been safe....they gave LE access to many users accounts during ORD. We recommend you ditch it immediately and email your source or sources from a different email provider.

Hushmail obviously has a filter on their customers' accounts that is blocking communications.

Samson

Samson, thanks for your post, brother. The fact that a "secure" email provider has decide to cooperate with LE is unconscionable, and making this community aware is a great service.

Hushmail has been doing this for about a year now but suddenly its becoming more noticed. My friend had 2 seperate hush accounts in 6 months and both were deleted.

Safe-mail is fine if you how to work around it flaws. Securenym is one I like also. Keptprivate I have no clue on same anonspeech.

Hushmail is not the only problem. I people with stupid subject lines like ASS order or stuff like that

Mine just got deleted today for no f***ing reason. Definitely ditch this this crappy email provider. There's nothing "hush" about it at all.:jerkit:

HA, HA ,HA. I barely use mine. I use it last week and I check today after everybody is talking about this and guess what...is GONE. :roflmao: F@ckiing hush....

Not so funny now. After all the noise about closed accounts, I check my cyber-rights (I think they are sister or at least work together) and is closed too.:mad:

IML Gear Cream!
Stick with a regular email provider or a private one. Everyone knows that hushmail, cyber-rights, etc are only used for illegal shit.

Back