• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Saliva Test (mouth swab)

jramseyrob

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So the test I thought was to be a urine test turns out is a mouth swab. It is scheduled for Friday morning. So last perc was today. Will ramping up the cardio substantially and drinking a couple of gallons of water / day speed up the clearance or will the drug clears when it clears (which is generally 3 days)? Thanks in advance.

I think the oral swab is the least reliable and shortest detecting test but I could be mistaken.

So the test I thought was to be a urine test turns out is a mouth swab. It is scheduled for Friday morning. So last perc was today. Will ramping up the cardio substantially and drinking a couple of gallons of water / day speed up the clearance or will the drug clears when it clears (which is generally 3 days)? Thanks in advance.

I passed a swab test for street drugs by using a mouth wash cleanse I bought at a head shop. Cocain was my street drug. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get oonn that cranberry and maybe go get one of those piss cleansers. I know it's oral but may help.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

What's the test for? how much you take? my understanding is saliva tests are cheaper, faster and less effective at catching junks. so drink well, keep up that oral hygiene, and you will most likely be fine. hope it's not for parole man. life gives you little red flags dude... take this one, opiate sorrys never have a real happy ending.
love dieseljimmy

What's the test for? how much you take? my understanding is saliva tests are cheaper, faster and less effective at catching junks. so drink well, keep up that oral hygiene, and you will most likely be fine. hope it's not for parole man. life gives you little red flags dude... take this one, opiate sorrys never have a real happy ending.
love dieseljimmy

For work.....4-5 5mg percs / day. pounding water and upping the cardio. But yeah, you are right, right gives you alot of red flags. Sometimes I run right throught them.:nono:

Your piss would be clean in 3 days from pills. Your saliva will be clean in less then 24 hours I bet, they aren't reliable and don't go back far at all. You're fine

Back