• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Headaches?

NikonShooter

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been having these headaches lately, that are just unbearable. I don't think it has any linkage to AAS or anything of the sort, as I've had them before when younger.

When I was in high school (currently 27), I had the EKG's and other test done with no definite answer.

They come, they go. But lately, its so bad it makes me sick, no appetite, could throw up, etc.

I've tried everything from Advil to Excedrin, even have tried some chiropractic measures, deep tissue massages, etc. I drink around a gallon of water a day. Decently clean diet.

Anyone else experience bad headaches and how do you cope?

Currently running Test Cyp and EQ. 4 weeks in.
Test Cyp 750mg weekly
EQ 500mg weekly
Anavar 20mg daily

Yeah brother, that's wild. I've been having them for the last week and are the worst I have ever had. I use to get them in my 20s and they just stopped. I did go to the medical center at work and they sent me home with blood pressure 181/118. The doctor put me on med's and it is slowly going down. I just took BP and it is 150/90 But my head is still pounding. I hope it gets straight once the BP is in check.

What's your blood pressure and hematocrit numbers?

Might just be blood pressure. Check it and if it's high, up the water intake and lower the dose. Could be your anavar isn't really anavar. I'd drop that first and see it if helps.

If it's not high blood pressure, definitely go to the doctor.

directly AAS related, check you BP, and salt and water intake

Probably steroid related due to blood pressure.

However...having worked with ppl who suffer from HA take a look at this:

Muscle Imbalance: Janda Approach.
"Upper Crossed Syndrome"

Many suffers who are chronic for years have their HA resolve with this issue is addressed appropriately.

Are you certain that you have legitimate Var? Being on EQ, I would get blood work done since your having these issues. How about your E2 level and AI use?

Are you certain that you have legitimate Var? Being on EQ, I would get blood work done since your having these issues. How about your E2 level and AI use?

Got the Var from DG. Everyone says he's g2g.

Estradiol 21
LH <0.2
FSH <0.7
Test 4743
AST 25
ALT 68
Sodium 141

Running Anastrozole 3x a week half cc

Back