• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

the Lips versus The Lips

CalorieKiller22

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well, we know that the same skin cells that make up a mouth are the same kind that make up your vagina. I read this on a Facebook thread and remembered how my girlfriend would cover her lips because I always said the color or lips always match the color of pussy lips, the more research I conducted the more evidence I uncovered that this is true. So that's one step of imagining that super hot girls snatch that you picture on the way home from the gym. This italian girl with darker edges around her pink pussy lips were pretty damn close to the darker edges of mouth lips!! Turned me on every time I saw her lips. Once I disclosed this info my friends who are female they all examined for themselves and started treating their lips like private parts around me :-/.

i wonder, do nips match the lips too?

- - - Updated - - -

Sources cited : https://www.facebook.com/georgehtakei/posts/1424589867570462

you must be older than 18 to post here bro, google nick jr. GICH

WTF is going on today? I saw a midget getting assrammed in another thread. WTF?

NEGGED, just negged.

Here let me fix this thread.

Do you prefer pussy lips, or mouth lips?

I like both but I have to say I think it takes me longer to cum with the mouth. I need some rough sex to get me to go..... :coffee:

Come on give me a break, first day off work in a few months and I have already jerked it twice

Here let me fix this thread.

Do you prefer pussy lips, or mouth lips?

I like both but I have to say I think it takes me longer to cum with the mouth. I need some rough sex to get me to go..... :coffee:
I swear when I started all I was going to type was , "anyone noticed pussy lips are the same color at mouth lips?"

anyone notice when you ATM a tranny boy their breathe smells like taco bell when you kiss them

IML Gear Cream!
my lips are brown with hair on them...does this mean something?

Back