• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

autoimmune

bignasty

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone with auto immune disorders or ms? I got a few questions I'd like to run by you.

Autoimmune disorders are rampant in my family. My sister was diagnosed with MS at 25 which is my current age. I have have quite a few possible symptoms. Psoriasis huh? How'd it effect you?

Both my uncles (brothers) were diagnosed with MS . It's a crazy disease.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had graves disease. And I'm going in monday for fear of inflamatory bowl disease.

Got celiac now, allergic to all milk and milk by products, any acidic foods, soy is coming to play now, just about all preservatives, list goes on. Seems gout is coming along from what I'm gathering and have to take more tests. Every year something else keeps coming up. Friend of mine has got MS.. That's a fucked up disease.

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya from what I've been reading it can effect any part of your body.

It travels slowly..wait till u start losing weight.. That's when shit gets real..

Yep, I have Polyartiritis Nodosa, Ischemic Proctitis, Ischemic Colitis. I have an allergy to peanuts, also lactose intolerance as well as non-celiac gluten intolerance, basically the same a celiac. Auto-immune is a bitch. There are about 100 different manifestations of auto-immune. It seems it lies undetected for years with only a few symptoms such as psoriasis until either a massive amount of antibiotics or some shock to your immune system such as a major surgery type of thing. Mine started 2 years ago and has gotten more complex.

Altogether is have issues with my bowels, joints, and my eyes which i hope to god is me being a hypochondriac. My sister has graves and ms. Also my aunt has schleroderma and thalsemia major. And a couple cases of als in my not too distant family. Just a tad worried my problems might escalate. And as far as my sister she started getting symptoms at my current age.

Altogether is have issues with my bowels, joints, and my eyes which i hope to god is me being a hypochondriac. My sister has graves and ms. Also my aunt has schleroderma and thalsemia major. And a couple cases of als in my not too distant family. Just a tad worried my problems might escalate. And as far as my sister she started getting symptoms at my current age.

Joints , tendons, muscles and fatigue. That's an hourly struggle. Deca don't work to much at 125mgs wk. I got to up to 250 mg wk. 35 lbs lost in 3 years. It's a struggle to get it back up.

Maybe time for an HGH protocol. Get those stem cells brewin...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm only 25. Also dont know shit about growth. Running growth at my age kinda scares me honestly. Also it seems like it could be a pain in the ass and seems high maintenance.

Back