• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

My experience with PSL

Ipaskakal

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Hi there, I've been using psl for the last 2 years, started with small orders cycling month on, two months off. 4-5 orders in total. Then I decided to go for a first cycle with hgh (blue tops) 5 iu a day for 4 months. It's been 3 months already and so far results are great! My weight didn't change much but I see a totally different person in the mirror because of reduced body fat from about 20% to 10%. And any questions/concerns - they reply and solve very quick. I even didn't have any issues with a broken vial - they sent it again with no charge and much better packing. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Really enjoying EP line and blue tops but I'd like to keep going and continue with gray tops 10 iu a day for another 2 months. Haven't heard much about gray tops, anything you guys can share with me?[/COLOR]

The grey tops are the real deal brother. Blood tests have shown serum levels in the high 20's and low 30's on 10iu. My serum result showed 17ng/mL, but I tested improperly. Pinned subq (which takes longer to absorb into bloodstream), and only tested 2 hours later instead of 3.5. Had I shit it intramuscular and waited the proper time to test, there's no doubt my results would have been higher.

Back